Recent Topics

Ads

Cant klick ingame

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Catact

Cant klick ingame

Post#1 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:46 pm

Hey mates.

After starting the game , i musst choose a Charakter and a server , but i cant klick ingame . Nothing happend , The same fault i have with my Keyboard , nothing happend .

Thanks for help.

Catact

Ads
Trevoriousmaximus

Re: Cant klick ingame

Post#2 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:44 am

I am having the same problem I restarted my pc it worked once. I was still working from home but wanted this to work for when I got done. Got on later tonight and now having the same issue get to the character choice screen and while I can hover over races I cannot choose one. Nor can I choose a server. It looks like input is not working. Not sure what the issue is. On windows 10 everything up to date. I have allowed the game through the firewall.

billyk

Post#3 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:51 am

Used to have a similar problem, I couldn't click anything when I changed maps (SCs etc.), the only thing that helped was resetting the UI, until the next map change.
What fixed this was simply using the launcher's repair function. Maybe it will help you too.

Finblast

Post#4 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:28 pm

Not sure if it's related to this, but I've found out that web browsers can sometimes hijack control away from warhammer, if I have a browser open when I start the game usually half of my keybinds are not working. Solution to that is to first start warhammer, then once you're ingame you can open other programs.

Trevoriousmaximus

Post#5 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:29 pm

Tried all of that, I got rid of the browsers, and repaired. It still will not work. It is a bit of a disappointment. Perhaps I will reinstall for a fourth or five time, see if that is the charm.