Recent Topics

Ads

10534 files downloading with a fresh install and first time loading? Is that right?

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Shimmerlow

10534 files downloading with a fresh install and first time loading? Is that right?

Post#1 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:58 pm

The title says it all I think.... just did the fresh install to start playing and the first time loading has me downloading 10534 files? Is that right? Or is something going on? Its taking longer to DL this "patch" than the whole Torrent did. LoL

THanks - glad to see that you all revived this game. It was always one of my favorites.

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Re: 10534 files downloading with a fresh install and first time loading? Is that right?

Post#2 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:17 pm

Spoiler:
Shimmerlow wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:58 pm The title says it all I think.... just did the fresh install to start playing and the first time loading has me downloading 10534 files? Is that right? Or is something going on? Its taking longer to DL this "patch" than the whole Torrent did. LoL

THanks - glad to see that you all revived this game. It was always one of my favorites.
Hey,

10k is okay....but if you start to download ~172k ... thats wrong, because it's the whole game.

Spellbound

Re: 10534 files downloading with a fresh install and first time loading? Is that right?

Post#3 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:23 am

You need to remember the March torrent is long time ago and been many weekly patches since then. So yes the game needs to update and catch up.

jasonmaxie

Post#4 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:43 am

The game needs to update and catch up.
slitherio