Recent Topics

Ads

Invalid username/password

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
joshisanonymous

Invalid username/password

Post#1 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:55 pm

I got this error when trying to use the launcher. Then through lots of searching, it seemed to be that this happens when you have a long password with unusual characters, which I did, so I changed it to 8 character password that was only letters. It's been two days now, and I still can't get into the game. I contacted one GM at first on Discord and they never replied. I saw that another GM specifically had their description set to "GMs aren't tech support". So I contacted a dev and was told to contact a specific GM, so I tried to contact another dev in case that was a mistake considering my lack of success with GMs and was again told to contact the same GM. I tried contacting that GM, but they've not been on Discord for at least 24 hours.

My question is basically, is there anyone out there who can help me? I understand this server is basically run as a hobby, so no ill will for the confusion that seems to exist in how players are supposed to get tech support, but I'd like to have some kind of indication of whether it takes like a week or something for a password change to go into effect or whether I have to wait for that exact GM or what.

Ads
MaxHayman
Management

Re: Invalid username/password

Post#2 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:31 pm

When you change your password on the forums it resyncs it to the game servers. I would try changing it again.

Message me on Discord if you have further issues MaxHayman#8344
Max Hayman