Recent Topics

Ads

Installation

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
zrasile0704

Installation

Post#1 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:41 pm

just wanted to say ive always loved this game. I was logged into my witch hunter during the last 5hrs it was up back in 2013, and it was sad to see it shut down. I recently found this server and the idea of it all is so very wholesome. However ive spent the past 2 days downloading and redownloading the game to a T not only following the steps but the winning download guide video as well. I wish there was atleast a crowdfund for a better, easier launcher preface. Nevertheless i love you guys for creating this, but for now ill only be reliving my nostalgia through YouTube videos and not actual gameplay. Not upset in any way here, just kinda bummed i couldnt get it past the manifest updates once the launcher opens. I hope to one day see a different download, but regardless keep doing what you're doing. 10/10 for the devs, i just wish i could play too.

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Re: Installation

Post#2 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:01 pm

Sounds like it could possibly be your antivirus that is preventing it from updating. Try allowing an exception for the RoR folder if you're using antivirus/Windows security.

If you want another download link, I host my own, and was updated fairly recently too.

Click on download > download a zip: https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code ... eWiFRm1Otk