Recent Topics

Ads

Login problems with my account

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Volikar

Login problems with my account

Post#1 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:45 pm

Hello,

I have a problem with my account that won't log in. Is it disabled? If yes, you can reactivate it, thank you :)

And when I launch the launcher there is a download of 3980 files each time, is this normal ?

Ads
xpander
Community Management

Re: Login problems with my account

Post#2 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:05 pm

It's not normal, you most likely have permission issues and about login, probably firewall or antivirus blocking.

How to Install:
- Stop your Torrent from seeding (close it, maybe check your task manager)
- Move the RoR Folder to c:\ (or atleast it's NOT in c:\program or a folder which it wont have write access. For instance move it to c:\Games\Return of Reckoning)
- delete the RoRLauncher.exe
- download a new one here: http://launcher.returnofreckoning.com/RoRLauncher.exe
- put the new RoRLauncher.exe back into the RoR-folder
- Remove the write-protection from all the files in the WAR folder. (right click the game folder -> properties -> disable the read-only box)
- Check if your whole RoR Folder is whitelisted in your Antivirus program and check if your Firewall or Maleware doesn't interfere with the install.
- You may also try running the launcher with Administrator privileges. (Right click the RoR updater > properties > run administrator)
- Run the RoRLauncher.exe
- Let it update (sometimes it needs a few seconds until it starts)
- Exit launcher and rerun it again
- Repeat the last 2-steps until there is no update
- Launch the game
- [If you don't have DirectX 9.0c, installed it is required, and now this is also included in the torrent. In the ReturnOfReckoning-March2020 folder find the dx90c folder, open that and run DXSETUP.exe]
Helpful links:

Install guide for Linux
Install guide for Windows
Offical RoR Discord

AUR package for WARAddonClient

-------------------------------------------------------------------
My Linux Gaming Videos

Volikar

Re: Login problems with my account

Post#3 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:58 pm