Recent Topics

Ads

Can't log in on one of my character

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Peacey

Re: Can't log in on one of my character

Post#21 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:00 pm

I can't login with the following characters:

Maxim - magus
Gorgoth - Choppa
Sandera - Sorcerer

Thank you.

Ads
Dana
Former Staff

Post#22 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:33 am

use /stuck in the loading screen.
"A danger foreseen is a danger avoided."

Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK

Vilhelmina

Post#23 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:20 am

I know this is a free game and the devs are not paid to do this, but if someone could just look into this I'd appreciate it. All 13 of my characters get kicked by to the character select screen when trying to log in.

Now... if this is just a case of RoR of being successful since the launch of T2 and there now being a population limit, then fair enough. It would be nice to be aware of this though. But it's so soul-crushing wanting to get some WAR in and being constantly kicked to the character select screen.

Is my client corrupt? Is there a repair ability?

p.p.s I used Dana's trick in the above post and I finally got to log in with all my alts. I thought she was being sarcastic. ;) YOU SHOULD ADD HER TIP TO THE STICKY on logging on problems!

mulonetta

Post#24 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:09 pm

i have 2 characters on order side one is a level 12 shadow warrior called shariaa and the other ia a level 12 engi called clamity jane, i have been having problems for 3 months logging them in , i have left it for awhile thinking it would sort itself but it hasnt, when i log in they go staraight to black screen zone zero and this doesnt happen with my other characters

mulonetta

Post#25 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:15 pm

I read Dana post after i wrote this, I tried the /stuck and it worked thank you Dana, i do not need help with them now thank you