Recent Topics

Ads

[Mac OS] How To Install Return of Reckoning

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
FuatKoseoglu

Re: Install and Run on Mac OS using Crossover

Post#21 » Sat May 08, 2021 8:42 pm

FuatKoseoglu wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 7:58 pm I used to play it but I had to reinstall it. But now I am stuck on verifying it completes and stuck on %99 finalizing then it gives an error. If I close it on %99 finalizing it starts again when I launch it. All permissions are granted.

Thank you.

I think it was a server issue. After few tries, it started to download some patches and worked afterward.

Ads
Wele

Post#22 » Tue May 11, 2021 4:32 pm

Great idea... and need posts to make a simlpe PM reply... u know what hec it, im out

FuatKoseoglu

Post#23 » Wed May 12, 2021 3:22 pm

After login in making sure to kill the Return of Reckoning process really makes a difference. It will just kill the launcher, not the game itself. Please add it to the main post.

MaxHayman
Management

Post#24 » Sat May 22, 2021 12:08 am

I've made a change to remove the splashscreen from the game allowing me to play in windowed or "fullscreen windowed" (which is nice as i can three finger swipe between desktops).

Would anyone be interested in this change?
Max Hayman

FuatKoseoglu

Post#25 » Sun May 30, 2021 9:21 pm

MaxHayman wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 12:08 am I've made a change to remove the splashscreen from the game allowing me to play in windowed or "fullscreen windowed" (which is nice as i can three finger swipe between desktops).

Would anyone be interested in this change?
Sure! Why not it would be great

Candi

Post#26 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:44 am

Hi,

I followed the original post in this thread (great instructions!), but I'm getting a white screen when logging on. I hear music, but have to restart my Mac to stop it. Can someone please let me know how to fix this?

Thx!

xpander
Community Management

Post#27 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:56 am

-Can you verify that your directx9 setup part went smoothly? (at least on linux when directx9 setup is missing, you will get white screen with UI and few flames on the screen

- You used the installer right? can you maybe try with torrent?. Installer has been a bit problematic and maybe its not fully patched

in theory you could copy and replace the files from torrent download and then let the RoRLauncher to patch the rest
Helpful links:

Install guide for Linux
Install guide for Windows
Offical RoR Discord

AUR package for WARAddonClient

-------------------------------------------------------------------
My Linux Gaming Videos

Candi

Post#28 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:27 am

Yes, that worked @xpander, thank you very much!

Ads
Candi

Re: [Mac OS] How To Install Return of Reckoning

Post#29 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:55 pm

Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere, but I didn't see it. Will the game run on osCatalina?

Candi

Re: [Mac OS] How To Install Return of Reckoning

Post#30 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:57 pm

Candi wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:55 pm Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere, but I didn't see it. Will the game run on osCatalina?
Does anyone know if the game will run on osCatalina?