Recent Topics

Ads

Bug Ward does not activate with full redeye equipped

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Aricept

Bug Ward does not activate with full redeye equipped

Post#1 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:53 pm

Hi team,

I encounter what seems to be a bug with the lesser ward. I fully equipped the Redeye set (6 pieces) but the Ward does not activate in my book. I need it to continue the PVE instances.

Of course,I restarted equipped or not, and so on.

Any help possible ?

Thanks

(Harisepp, SW, RR63)

Ads
Learn2Play

Re: Bug Ward does not activate with full redeye equipped

Post#2 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:16 pm

Aricept wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:53 pm I need it to continue the PVE instances.
You just need it to wear the Sentinel Gear and the Sentinel Gear to where the Bloodlord.
The Original Learn2Play [L2P] Guild.

Aricept

Post#3 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:36 pm

Learn2Play wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:16 pm
Aricept wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:53 pm I need it to continue the PVE instances.
You just need it to wear the Sentinel Gear and the Sentinel Gear to where the Bloodlord.

Thanks. Two things btw :
First, I've been told that activating the (lesser) ward allowed to be buffed to play the next instance (crypt after Gunbad here). Isn't that the case ?
second, it seems to me that it is still a bug (the ward not activating even with the set fully equipped).

Telther

Post#4 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:46 pm

You can run all of them right away (gunbad even bolsters) but to equip the gear you need the previous set, as said. So once you wear red eye, you can equips sent gear, once sent is is equipped, you can wear blood lord.

Red eye cape and sent jewel are not required for the unlock to wear the next tier

Aricept

Post#5 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:49 am

Telther wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:46 pm You can run all of them right away (gunbad even bolsters) but to equip the gear you need the previous set, as said. So once you wear red eye, you can equips sent gear, once sent is is equipped, you can wear blood lord.

Red eye cape and sent jewel are not required for the unlock to wear the next tier
OK, so, does it require to activate the (bugged) ward or wearing the set is enough ?

Telther

Post#6 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:00 pm

At work atm to be 100% but wearing it is all that’s required to wear the next set

Aricept

Post#7 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:45 pm

Telther wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:00 pm At work atm to be 100% but wearing it is all that’s required to wear the next set
OK. Thanks !