Recent Topics

Ads

You stole my guild

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
space44

Re: You stole my guild

Post#11 » Sat May 01, 2021 9:17 pm

Martok wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 9:02 pm
space44 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 7:25 pmbruh hard work stolen and thievery being defended.

You imply disparity where none exist.

No thievery occurred in the context you imply. The system is designed to appoint a new Guild Leader if the current Guild Leader fails to log his or her toon over a set period of time. The Guild is then automatically transferred to whomever was last active. No thievery is involved.

The subsequent issue is where any such question arises. If the founder wants his guild back, that is between him and whoever the system appointed. The Devs are not liable for this and berating them won't accomplish anything positive.
the dude who posted this thread said some low level dude gained the role of guild leader and stole the contents in the guild vault. the liability is having a player get 100% reign over the guild just for logging on one time. theres better ways to have leadership passed, right now the second highest rank is the right path for giving leadership but in suggestion there should be a guild poll that lasts a week listing names of players who are on the top 3 highest guild rank for leadership.
Last edited by space44 on Sat May 01, 2021 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Ads
Zhentarim

Post#12 » Sat May 01, 2021 9:18 pm

At least make it 1 year of inactivity before it switches and dont have it switch to normal members just rotate between the leader and officers. Give the guildleader the ability to tag people that can be entrusted with the leader role if he becomes inactive long enough.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#13 » Sat May 01, 2021 10:53 pm

Cultist wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 8:22 pm So in order to avoid this we have to close our guild and leave just very close friends (aka kick everyone)? If I take a break I would not like the guild I created being managed by someone else but my circle of trust. Or does it get deleted past a time as well? 26 days is a very short timespan.
If you're taking a break, you can appoint one of the co-leaders or officers to take over until you come back. But we will increase the inactivity time to probably 2 or 3 months, we could also look into the possibility of excluding guilds that have less than 100 members.

Sulorie

Post#14 » Sat May 01, 2021 11:30 pm

Zhentarim wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 9:18 pm At least make it 1 year of inactivity before it switches and dont have it switch to normal members just rotate between the leader and officers. Give the guildleader the ability to tag people that can be entrusted with the leader role if he becomes inactive long enough.
Imagine for a second, that the leader and the officers become inactive. One year is an excessive time frame to keep a guild without a leader. Either give lead to someone you trust or kick all other players. I mean, why would anyone want to be in a guild without leader and inactive players.
Dying is no option.

fgwgggg

Post#15 » Sun May 02, 2021 6:55 pm

GamesBond wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 6:54 pm Hello, while I understand the reason why you're upset, I have to remind you that this system isn't new and it's frequently implemented to refresh guilds and maintain larger ones.

If the person you've recruited is decent enough, they should give you the leader rank again and this issue would be resolved. We will also be increasing the away time needed to trigger the transfer from a leader to another.

Nevertheless, please share with me your guild name and the current leader's name, and please proceed by asking them to hand over the guild again - if you're planning on remaining active.
You mean, I want to ask someone who stole the resources of the guild to return my original things?

And you can't help me solve this problem?

And more importantly, I won't wait for him online all the time,
Not to mention that the guild president has the right to change members

The name of the member who stole my guild is: Bigmama

Martok

Post#16 » Sun May 02, 2021 8:21 pm

space44 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 9:17 pmthe dude who posted this thread said some low level dude gained the role of guild leader and stole the contents in the guild vault.

Yes, that is exactly what he said. My original assertion remains, as the system was operating in the manner the system was designed to operate. In order to have avoided all of this drama the singular requirement levied against the OP was he log his primary toon at least once a month. I am sorry this happened to him, but it was completely avoidable.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

fgwgggg

Post#17 » Wed May 19, 2021 9:22 pm

Basically, the problem was not solved at all,
When I play Taiwan Servo, even if I have not been online for two years, I am still the guild president.
And you said that it is managed by others, how can you believe that others can manage it well?

If you believe that others can manage well,
Will you give your game to others to manage?
Would you give your money to any passerby on the street to manage it?

If you don’t online Warhammer for a month, the guild will change management. How ridiculous

I waited for you to solve the problem, but you didn't solve any problems at all,

CyunUnderis

Post#18 » Thu May 20, 2021 6:47 am

fgwgggg wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 9:22 pm ...
And you said that it is managed by others, how can you believe that others can manage it well?
Because you decided to recruit him. If you recrute people you don't trust, why do you form a guild ?

Is the new leader chosen by the system chosen randomly ? If this person is at one of the lowest rank, but still can take the lead, isn't there a hierarchy problem ? No officer connected during this time ? Or the guild is full of your alt ?

Ads
dalen
Developer

Post#19 » Thu May 20, 2021 7:13 am

FYI: The time limit was increased to 60 days a while ago.
Source Developer

Glorian

Post#20 » Thu May 20, 2021 8:43 am

Wrong Title of the Thread.
Correct Title would be:
"I neglected my guild-bank and it was asssigned to the next high ranking active player."