Recent Topics

Ads

How to uninstall?

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Kimisaru

How to uninstall?

Post#1 » Tue May 04, 2021 8:23 am

So the game keeps crashing for all the time no mather what i do.So i want to compleedly uninstall it to see if that works when i reinstall it.But no option i see for it,how can i compleedly uninstall the game?
And pls dont tell just remove the entire map file :P the game is still somewhat installed on my pc then. Had that with a another game i cant remove at all anymore.

Ads
Sulorie

Re: How to uninstall?

Post#2 » Tue May 04, 2021 10:04 am

Kimisaru wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 8:23 am So the game keeps crashing for all the time no mather what i do.So i want to compleedly uninstall it to see if that works when i reinstall it.But no option i see for it,how can i compleedly uninstall the game?
And pls dont tell just remove the entire map file :P the game is still somewhat installed on my pc then. Had that with a another game i cant remove at all anymore.
This game never had a proper installation. You could always copy-paste the game folder to another drive and start it from there. To remove the game from your disk, just delete the whole game folder. Just in case backup your addons and character settings.
Dying is no option.

Lilim
Community Management

Re: How to uninstall?

Post#3 » Tue May 04, 2021 11:36 am

lol....told you so