Recent Topics

Ads

Request to delete account

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
gatelessgate

Request to delete account

Post#1 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:40 pm

Hi RoR staff,
I loved Age of Reckoning and seriously admire the effort put into this project. That said, I'm trying to reduce my internet footprint and so would like to request that my account be deleted. I would really appreciate if this could be done.

Thank you!
by GamesBond » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:26 pm
We don't collect any personal information. There's no state/national identification. There's no credit or banking information. You're not require to put in a phone number. The only thing remotely identifying is related to the 2FA system that is entirely opt-in, and can be removed by the person authenticating at any time.

The account name is retained for technical/administrative reasons as they're tied to the game server. You're welcome to scrub your profile of any information that you opted to enter, and you're free to change your email to some gibberish and your password to really lock yourself out. If you receive any emails in the future from us, there is always a link to unsubscribe, but it's unlikely we will send anything to an email that doesn't currently exist on the forums anyway.
Go to full post

Ads
GamesBond
Former Staff

Re: Request to delete account

Post#2 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:26 pm

We don't collect any personal information. There's no state/national identification. There's no credit or banking information. You're not require to put in a phone number. The only thing remotely identifying is related to the 2FA system that is entirely opt-in, and can be removed by the person authenticating at any time.

The account name is retained for technical/administrative reasons as they're tied to the game server. You're welcome to scrub your profile of any information that you opted to enter, and you're free to change your email to some gibberish and your password to really lock yourself out. If you receive any emails in the future from us, there is always a link to unsubscribe, but it's unlikely we will send anything to an email that doesn't currently exist on the forums anyway.