Recent Topics

Ads

delete Character

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
elsodomite

delete Character

Post#1 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:58 am

hello i am posting here because i accidentally delete one of my characters (warrior priest 25 name: Elsodea) is it possible to restore it? i saw in another patch post that you would need a new name, is this still needed? if yes in this case put only Elsod please, thank you in advance

Ads
ExcretusMaximus

Re: delete Character

Post#2 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:09 pm

How do you accidentally delete something when you have to type in a confirmation for it to take effect?
<Countered By Skill> & <RUN AWAY>
...........(active)...................(inactive)

Secrets
Former Staff

Post#3 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:32 pm

You will need to put in a support ticket ingame using the help menu. The forums aren't the place for this.

ExcretusMaximus wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:09 pm How do you accidentally delete something when you have to type in a confirmation for it to take effect?

I've deleted characters with thousands of gold on them on accident, simply because I forgot the gold was on them.

warlover

Post#4 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:10 am

Secrets wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:32 pm You will need to put in a support ticket ingame using the help menu. The forums aren't the place for this.

ExcretusMaximus wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:09 pm How do you accidentally delete something when you have to type in a confirmation for it to take effect?

I've deleted characters with thousands of gold on them on accident, simply because I forgot the gold was on them.
Thats still not an accident

Avelinna

Post#5 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:23 am

Everybody has done it. Its just carelessness ive lost a couple high level chars in the past with lots of gold and gear. Bite the bullet and start again.

warlover

Post#6 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:58 am

Avelinna wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:23 am Everybody has done it. Its just carelessness ive lost a couple high level chars in the past with lots of gold and gear. Bite the bullet and start again.
Not even close to everybody has done it, you must type YES to delete, that's not careless either its deliberate