Recent Topics

Ads

hotbar question

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
reynold

hotbar question

Post#1 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:53 pm

My hotbar did work ok
Spoiler:
But now when im incognito my hotbar partially disappears.
Spoiler:
This is a problem when i have skills there that i need. Help please
Qui court deux lievres a la fois, n'en prend aucun! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2aOtO ... AU6sST9y3A

Ads
xpander
Community Management

Re: hotbar question

Post#2 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:00 pm

you need to provide more information. It seems you are using some sort of addon also, which may be outdated or have its own problems.

afaik only first hotbar switches on stance change, all other hotbars remain the same.

edit: also corrected your image links
Helpful links:

Install guide for Linux
Install guide for Windows
Offical RoR Discord

AUR package for WARAddonClient

-------------------------------------------------------------------
My Linux Gaming Videos

reynold

Post#3 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:14 pm

The hotbar has never dissappeared for me before. I am using all the same addons. The server disconnected everyone about 3 days ago. I know this because other people were saying in chat of a disconnect. Anyway, that is when this problem started for me. None of my hotbars used to dissappear at any time before. Now one of them does dissappear for the first time. Thanks
Qui court deux lievres a la fois, n'en prend aucun! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2aOtO ... AU6sST9y3A

Omegus

Post#4 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:45 pm

Can you drag skills onto it when in Incognito?

When you go into stealth, hotbar 1 (I have no idea which one that would be on your UI setup) gets flipped to a different set of abilities like other stances. You can drag skills onto this hotbar that are only usable in that mode. This is the same for other classes' hotbars that change when you use a stance (Squig Armour, WE stealth, Mara stances, etc).

I wonder if you had previously set it up anyway but the crash lost the abilities on that bar so now it appears empty?

Anyway, try dragging abilities in from the main ability list while stealthed and see if the game remembers them.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot