Recent Topics

Ads

Most of functiond doesnt work

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Lilim
Community Management

Re: Most of functiond doesnt work

Post#11 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:41 am

afade097 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:42 pm Hey, so my windows copy is a single language restricted so i can't move on to english. Any suggestions on how to deal with this crappy error, btw it was okay when i was playing it in W10, with W11 now, im dealing with the same errors with OP had, can't see abilities, can't see items in NPCs, Create character button doesn't working, items doesnt have any descriptions etc.
Hey,

if you aren't able to switch to english, try what xpander wrote:
xpander wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:11 pm you can also just take ınterface.myp audıo.myp vo_englısh.myp that are patched by the launcher since your turkish locale and copy them into same directory and giving them normal i's so the game can find them.
every time theres a new patch the launcher will again patch the ı ones so you have to constantly copy them and rename to i for the game to pick the correct ones
And and another solution would be a nice dude/dudette who always give you the latest interface.myp after every patch

Ads