Recent Topics

Ads

patch not working

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
MightyPhred

patch not working

Post#1 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:48 am

Haven't been able to get in game since yesterday afternoon, launcher shows everything being fine, but any attempt to log in with any character puts me back to the character select screen, repairing/relaunching the launcher then causes it to patch the game (which seems to be messing with every single file in the game folder) followed by still not being able to log in and getting sent back to the character select screen.

Obviously I've tried repairng the launcher, I've tried running the launcher as admin and made sure that "read only" is not selected, and I've even tried the old trick that used to work on live of removing a small file from the game folder in order to make it realise that something is missing, check for new stuff and begin the patch...none of it worked

Suggestions?

Ads
Dajciekrwi

Re: patch not working

Post#2 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:04 am

Same here, ask for help in Support, mate.

Kaelang

Post#3 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:27 am

Please use this thread if your character is stuck.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=46249
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

MightyPhred

Post#4 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:13 am

Kaelang wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:27 am Please use this thread if your character is stuck.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=46249
I have done before, but this isn't a case of one character being stuck, it's the game firing up and none of my characters being able to log in, which seems to be a result of the patch not working so I didnt think GMs would be able to help