Recent Topics

Ads

Cant log on one of my characters

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Gotrek129

Cant log on one of my characters

Post#1 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:35 pm

When Im trying to log in on my engineer Khalagrim it pops my out to character screen but i can see only this one char. Happens to me every time.
Never come between a Dwarf and revenge...

Ads
Gotrek129

Re: Cant log on one of my characters

Post#2 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:20 pm

Tried to reinstall game and same thing happens
Never come between a Dwarf and revenge...

malark

Re: Cant log on one of my characters

Post#3 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:21 am

not sure what's going on, now my ISPs IP appears to be banned off the login and playing server
I got muted for a week for quoting zoolander

and I can't log my dok on sometimes without logging on another character still, only happens to my dok no other character
maybe it's a UI layout issue or something, it may have something to do with specific environment variables (that change grahpics/display options) passed via commandline

The IP ban and stuff is a bit of a concern though, the ISP I use uses NAT so there's no dynamic ip pool, there's only 1 ip address for lots of users, and its a big isp.
Guess it might be time to start looking for a new one anyway. Still if some strange person has it in for me I just think it's a bit weird coz I play this game to get away from all the mental illess, I don't want to have to deal with it when I'm just playing this game.