Recent Topics

Ads

[TUTORIALS FOR BEGINNERS] (Launching, errors...)

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
kolobkov711

Re: [TUTORIALS FOR BEGINNERS] (Launching, errors...)

Post#11 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:28 am

Hello pls help how you fix this problem i we got the same story

Ads
xyeppp
Former Staff

Post#12 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:29 am

kolobkov711 wrote:Hello pls help how you fix this problem i we got the same story
I don't even know what problem it is, but I can assure you http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... f=4&t=2889 will have your answers.
Github / Tighub / Stack

Kogolmorow

Post#13 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:06 pm

Greetings

After starting the Launcher i got that error:

Data.myp:
System.Exception: You need to stop application currently using the following file: data.myp
bei MYPHandler.MYPHandler.WriteFileToArchive(FileInArchive archFile, MemoryStream MS)
bei MYPHandler.MYPHandler.ReplaceFile(FileInArchive archFile, FileStream newFile)
bei RoRLauncher.Client.UpdateWarData()

i'm able to start the client not not to create a character. There are no buttons beside the client options. Is the client broken?

thx

iicontreii

Post#14 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:55 pm

Greetings

After starting the Launcher i got that error:

Data.myp:
System.Exception: You need to stop application currently using the following file: data.myp
bei MYPHandler.MYPHandler.WriteFileToArchive(FileInArchive archFile, MemoryStream MS)
bei MYPHandler.MYPHandler.ReplaceFile(FileInArchive archFile, FileStream newFile)
bei RoRLauncher.Client.UpdateWarData()

i'm able to start the client not not to create a character. There are no buttons beside the client options. Is the client broken?
Same problem here :S
* i downloaded the game, via Torrent.

Solved: Following this link
http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... f=4&t=6824

Arseniik

Post#15 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:59 am

Hi the launcher works but when when i try to connect i have something like this " Impossible to starting programm because you don't have d3dx9_34.dll "

thx for your work by the way ^^

Ley
Former Staff

Post#16 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:05 am

Arseniik wrote:Hi the launcher works but when when i try to connect i have something like this " Impossible to starting programm because you don't have d3dx9_34.dll "

thx for your work by the way ^^

http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... dll#p76185

makkodo

Post#17 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:03 pm

Hey guys, I seem to be getting Invalid psw/login eachtime I try 2 log in, I changed my psw to only contain 8 letters, but still cant log in. tried many times with both my e-mail and user name.
Advice? follwed the steps here

Teranus

Post#18 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:53 pm

Hello I'm trying to get this to work but windows 10 is being a pain in the but, I can't seem to change my folders as te read only box can't seem to get ticked off. I have all the neccesary security permissions but still everytime I uncheck the box and again open properties it's checked again so I keep getting te same arror while trying to load the RoRlauncher. Any thoughts?

Ads
Arseniik

Post#19 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:19 pm

thx a lot but now i have another message " impossible to launch programm. Press OK to exit"

Kolanteros

Post#20 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:06 pm

Hello, i discovered about RoR yesterday and i downloaded it today .
Guys im experiencing a problem whenever im on the main menu of the game(not the launcher) after some time it says to me that ''authentication failed, the program will now terminate'' and well it terminates :P what should i do?
pls help me im so eager to play this awesome game !