Recent Topics

Ads

[TUTORIALS FOR BEGINNERS] (Launching, errors...)

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Junnss

Re: [TUTORIALS FOR BEGINNERS] (Launching, errors...)

Post#171 » Mon May 30, 2016 5:31 pm

I've been playing a couple of days but now when I click conect nothing happens, but not put into black and I tried to download the launcher again but does not work.

Ads
cervin

Post#172 » Mon May 30, 2016 5:39 pm

Junnss wrote:I've been playing a couple of days but now when I click conect nothing happens, but not put into black and I tried to download the launcher again but does not work.
Same with me. Whats teh issue here?

Junnss

Post#173 » Mon May 30, 2016 5:42 pm

Nothing happens when I click the button conect but does not give any errors.

Astraosh

Post#174 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:56 pm

I try to click connect but nothing happens. The game doesn't launch. Same problem here. Any solutions?

Elven
Former Staff

Post#175 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:21 pm

We're experiencing what seems to be the same issues that we've had previously. You've just gotta keep trying to log in. Close the launcher on each failed attempt and try logging in, until it lets you on.

Bloodwar

Post#176 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:46 pm

Good Evening i have a problem with launching the game (sorry for my bad english i'm from germany).
So when i try start the game as admin it starts vor 5 sec and then it closed and this popup came

i also cannot patch the game with the warpatch.bin file in it i download the english version from the link here viewtopic.php?f=11&t=16#p73

would be awesome if someone could help me

Elven
Former Staff

Post#177 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:09 pm

The patch won't work, this isn't the official live servers lol. With that said...

If you're getting this line of code in your error log:

Code: Select all

at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.GetStringTable(Boolean isHelp)
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.get_NameTable()
at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.get_CategoryTable()
You need to rebuild performance counters.

Download this:

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code ... LyWXubK6N7

Extract the file inside and run it as administrator. Then try logging in.
[/color]

Bloodwar

Post#178 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:07 pm

Thanks Elven!

The Error message did not pop up anymore but now ... after i start the RORLauncher and log in (what works) the game starts until the list of terms where i must accept came... millisecond later the game is closed -.#... i tryed it very very often but i can't klick the box AND accept at the same time faster then a millisecond ... i wish i was 'Flash' from Marvel-Universe now xD

any ideas how i can fix that?

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Post#179 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:16 pm

Currently got issues with game server. All you can do is be persistent, until it's resolved.

apoxy

Post#180 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:22 am

trying to get my good buddy on the game. we posted in tech support, but more people frequent this chat. Please don't flame us for trying to get more eyes on this issue.

Has anyone ever encountered this error code?

Error starting: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\leeland\Downloads\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\WAR.exe' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode)
at RoRLauncher.Client.patchExe()
at RoRLauncher.Client.Handle(PacketIn packet)

Anyone experience this in the past or have any suggestions about how to fix it? Already tried changing my password. No numbers or special letters in my password. Any other ideas?

We've re-downloaded the game 3 times now.... I've never had this issue, only him.