Recent Topics

Ads

[TUTORIALS FOR BEGINNERS] (Launching, errors...)

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Demonspike

Re: [TUTORIALS FOR BEGINNERS] (Launching, errors...)

Post#181 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:58 am

Fix is on page one of this topic.

Ads
Dusktreader

Post#182 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:24 am

I've been doing what you said about the connect button being grayed out for a while now, and it does nothing. I have also done the other steps as well such as putting RoR in the same folder as the game and unlocking everything in the folder. I'm not sure what else I can do

Side note: Sometimes, when I restart the RoR client, when I click on the connect button, it doesn't even gray out.

Grimgore

Post#183 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:32 am

Dusktreader wrote:I've been doing what you said about the connect button being grayed out for a while now, and it does nothing. I have also done the other steps as well such as putting RoR in the same folder as the game and unlocking everything in the folder. I'm not sure what else I can do

Side note: Sometimes, when I restart the RoR client, when I click on the connect button, it doesn't even gray out.

The server is down right know. So the button will do nothing. Try again when the server will be up and i hope the problem will be fixed.

Aglion

Post#184 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:27 pm

I guys,

I know that the question have been asked a lot of time but i don't find a real aswer to my problem.
I downloaded everything fine, but when a try to connect on the RoRLauncher i have a problem.

Login and password are fine, web server is green, login server is green but when i click to "connect" nothing happen. Is the server down ? If yes where can i find this information on the forum ?

Thanks for your replies ;)

THORA

Post#185 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:35 pm

plz go on the Mainpage or the thread General discusion and you find the answer is server up or down

kirraha

Post#186 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:43 pm

I can't get the freakin launcher to connect. I have done as first page sais at part 1 and 3 and done it several times over. Tried run as administrator and unchecked the piece of ****. Can anyone please hint me what to do other than commit suicied?

Elven
Former Staff

Post#187 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:45 pm

A good place to start is here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15205

Merbal

Post#188 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:16 pm

Hello. I download game client from torrent. I install Direct 9.0c. Then I put the RoR Launcher to a client folder. I try lunch game couple times. Then I un-click read only on client folder. Then I start runing launcher by adminstrator. I try launch this game more about hour from now. I click on CONNECT. And nothing more happen. Please, help. I wanna play it :(
8-) IGN: Blackkurant | Class: Squig Herder | Guild: Learn 2 Play 8-)

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Post#189 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:25 pm

Server is offline.

hazeking

Post#190 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:25 pm

alright mate server is down atm hopefully will be back up soon