Recent Topics

Ads

Launcher says: "Invalid Username/Password" :/

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Blorke

Launcher says: "Invalid Username/Password" :/

Post#1 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:25 pm

Hello,

I was inactive for quite some time. Last weekend, I decided to join again the never ending WAR. Unfortunately, I forgot my password since the last time I was playing, so I changed it. Since it has been changed, i can't log in via launcher to join the game. The password works, as you can see from this post, without problems on the forums. I'm aware that it takes a while for the password to sync on both sides, and I changed my password without any numbers or special letters, but I'm still not able to get past the launcher without gettin' the notification, that my password and/or unsername might be incorrect. Two days have past now I just want to reunite with my Greenskin. :'(

Many thanks in advance,
Blorke

Ads
Luna2008

Re: Launcher says: "Invalid Username/Password" :/

Post#2 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:03 pm

Blorke wrote:Hello,

I was inactive for quite some time. Last weekend, I decided to join again the never ending WAR. Unfortunately, I forgot my password since the last time I was playing, so I changed it. Since it has been changed, i can't log in via launcher to join the game. The password works, as you can see from this post, without problems on the forums. I'm aware that it takes a while for the password to sync on both sides, and I changed my password without any numbers or special letters, but I'm still not able to get past the launcher without gettin' the notification, that my password and/or unsername might be incorrect. Two days have past now I just want to reunite with my Greenskin. :'(

Many thanks in advance,
Blorke
I created a pw w/o special characters and w/o capitals or numbers. The update of my game client needed several hours (>4)

Blorke

Post#3 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:31 pm

Only a few hours? Damn, even 12h would be a short period for me. :D
As i said, today marks my second day and I'm slightly starting losing my patience. :lol:
I'm glad that i already created a password without numbers etc. Thanks fpr replying!

Edit: I just started working again, don't know why. :D
I guess the "special ingredient" for this problem is to
create a simple password and just wait for the sync.

voxsilvae

Post#4 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:29 pm

Any idea how long the synch time is? I'm quickly approaching a day, and I probably have less patience than you do :D

katroulitsa

Post#5 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:42 pm

If thats of any help i had to w8 for like 3-4 days :P
Inav
Semya

Blorke

Post#6 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:55 pm

voxsilvae wrote:Any idea how long the synch time is? I'm quickly approaching a day, and I probably have less patience than you do :D
I had to wait for two days after i changed my password. Half an hour after I opened this thread here yesterday, the launcher suddenly accepted my login credentials again. :'D

Blorke

Post#7 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:58 pm

katroulitsa wrote:If thats of any help i had to w8 for like 3-4 days :P
I pretty sure this is the only way to handle that problem. For people like me who aren't really patient
it can be frustrating after the first day without results. :P