Ads

Patch Notes 04/01/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ekundu01

Re: Patch Notes 04/01/2020

Post#181 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:46 pm

anarchypark wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:41 am
how many chosens actually used Daemonclaw?
most of forum posts about it were how useless it was.
in fact, it was good str buff on dps 2h.
easy to apply with undefendable aoe.
offensive style on offensive tree.

feedback should start from there, how it changed. i think only handful chosens are qualified.
if you hadn't used daemonclaw b4, test twice to get enough data.

so come back after 7days of tests.
I used Daemonclaw running as 2handed before the changes at all times. With 30% chance to crit with a 2hander it was fairly reliable to proc the buff. Now that it has been changed to on parry and lost the ini buff it is debatable if it is worth running. The new Spirit conversion tactic gives better damage output and I don't have to stack Weapon skill for armor bypass so the WS buff on daemonclaw is kind of wasted. TBH i would rather have the knights new runefang for extra survival as a 2handed chosen.

I think the biggest hit to daemonclaw was the ini loss cause 140+ ini buff on top of already being 0% chance to be crit is a nice buff to survival not to mention while it was up i was pushing 350+ ini and could see quite a few WH in stealth.
Trismack

Ads
Wdova

Post#182 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:02 am

Detangler wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:31 am Are you guys stating KotBS does the lowest damage on order side, or even worse damage than the chosen? Cause I sure see a lot of flaming 2h swords in oRvR and not a bunch of 2h chosen players (that are taken seriously anyways. Theres always a few lowbies that like to experiment...)
2H KotBS is not about dealing damage comparable to 2H IB, SM or even MDPsers. His damage is low no matter how you gear or spec. 2H Kotbs main purpose is to apply arcing swing wounds debuff with +10% chance to be crit debuff to everyone hit by Arcing Swing. I dont know if it was changed, but another reason for 2H KotBS was superpunt with 50% lower CD(maybe changed/patched). If KotBS get restored to its original state from live, You gonna see nearly zero 2H Kobses. There was no reason to go 2H, because You provided 10% critical chance for your party by your block with shield and 10% critical chance for all realm mates by you press attack aura.

This is the "magic" of 2H Kotbses.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Detangler

Post#183 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:43 pm

Wdova wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:02 am
Detangler wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:31 am Are you guys stating KotBS does the lowest damage on order side, or even worse damage than the chosen? Cause I sure see a lot of flaming 2h swords in oRvR and not a bunch of 2h chosen players (that are taken seriously anyways. Theres always a few lowbies that like to experiment...)
2H KotBS is not about dealing damage comparable to 2H IB, SM or even MDPsers. His damage is low no matter how you gear or spec. 2H Kotbs main purpose is to apply arcing swing wounds debuff with +10% chance to be crit debuff to everyone hit by Arcing Swing. I dont know if it was changed, but another reason for 2H KotBS was superpunt with 50% lower CD(maybe changed/patched). If KotBS get restored to its original state from live, You gonna see nearly zero 2H Kobses. There was no reason to go 2H, because You provided 10% critical chance for your party by your block with shield and 10% critical chance for all realm mates by you press attack aura.

So 2H knight does more or less damage v 2H Chosen - which does the community think? Before v. After the patch. I'm curious as to opinions on this....
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Dackle

Post#184 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:44 am

Detangler wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:43 pm
Wdova wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:02 am

So 2H knight does more or less damage v 2H Chosen - which does the community think? Before v. After the patch. I'm curious as to opinions on this....
This is the best explanation... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castration