Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 18/06/2020 - Garden of Qu'aph

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Parallell86

Re: Patch Notes 18/06/2020 - Garden of Qu'aph

Post#21 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:55 pm

Getting DC'd everytime Im halfway through the patching. Keeps me repeating the damn process. Technically, I'll never get back in game :)

Ads
Ninjagon

Post#22 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:56 pm

Impressive!
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Kaelang

Post#23 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:01 pm

Parallell86 wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:55 pm Getting DC'd everytime Im halfway through the patching. Keeps me repeating the damn process. Technically, I'll never get back in game :)
Lots of traffic at the moment, Max is looking into it.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

estalone999

Post#24 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:02 pm

GM did u guys fixed the invader weapons that has no skinn? invisible weapons LOL

Zymer

Post#25 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:03 pm

Devs, thank you for the continued updates and effort!

I know a lot of work is put into this server. Ignore the haters.
Last edited by Zymer on Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#26 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:05 pm

To answer and explain.

I did this asset. It is based on an original design (the base), and enhanced with LOTD elements and texture , for a neutral purpose (and fit with the lore).
Spoiler:
I'm not a super fan of duels, organised or not, but since always, lot of players are asking for a place to fight each other. Even on live it was the case, without a place dedicated for that.

You (RoR community), have asked/proposed for a long time some tournament event, by players, for players (we can't deploy GM/team members to organize it and satisfy everyone according you are all other the planet, and no one can animate such event during 24h), but atleast, we are now in capacity to create a place to let you the freedom to organize in a better way your own events.

On the other hand, this place will have some interest for us (the team) to have-i think- a better sight with Balance.

Instead of doing this asset, some suggest, we could have done more important things for the project. More usefull.

Would i have been able to spend my time to fix things? Code things? Work on balance?
Answer is simple : No. Cause i have no idea how all those things work and i prefer to let those who are confident with dealing with it.

I repeat, we are not commutable. I do 3D, 2D, some dies sometime. Period.

So now, you have an arena, enjoy it, or not :).

blechkautz

Post#27 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:14 pm

Thanks for the patch!

Detangler

Post#28 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:22 pm

Yaliskah wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:05 pm So now, you have an arena, enjoy it, or not :).
I am going to enjoy the shyt out of this place. 1v1 dueling for life!!
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Ads
awmc82

Post#29 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:45 pm

mytreds wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:24 pm A dueling arena....because that’s exactly what this game needs right now... :roll:
If you don't like playing then leave

StrongUn

Post#30 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:46 pm

Yaliskah wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:05 pm To answer and explain.

I did this asset. It is based on an original design (the base), and enhanced with LOTD elements and texture , for a neutral purpose (and fit with the lore).
Spoiler:
I'm not a super fan of duels, organised or not, but since always, lot of players are asking for a place to fight each other. Even on live it was the case, without a place dedicated for that.

You (RoR community), have asked/proposed for a long time some tournament event, by players, for players (we can't deploy GM/team members to organize it and satisfy everyone according you are all other the planet, and no one can animate such event during 24h), but atleast, we are now in capacity to create a place to let you the freedom to organize in a better way your own events.

On the other hand, this place will have some interest for us (the team) to have-i think- a better sight with Balance.

Instead of doing this asset, some suggest, we could have done more important things for the project. More usefull.

Would i have been able to spend my time to fix things? Code things? Work on balance?
Answer is simple : No. Cause i have no idea how all those things work and i prefer to let those who are confident with dealing with it.

I repeat, we are not commutable. I do 3D, 2D, some dies sometime. Period.

So now, you have an arena, enjoy it, or not :).
Looks awesome, great job!!!