Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 20/01/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
oaliaen

Re: Patch Notes 20/01/2021

Post#41 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:48 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:42 am Something that you guys did appears to have broken PQ's. I tried to do about a half dozen different ones in the Chaos Wastes and in Praag (all on destro side), and none of them were able to be completed. In some of them mobs wouldn't respawn while in others once you hit stage two the champions wouldn't spawn at all or only one champion appeared. I'm not going to even try write up bug reports for every one, as I get the feeling that it has something to do with the changes made to NPC mob code.

Oh, and you also changed the appearance of the Chosen Skullcase of the Duelist into an ugly-ass bull-horn monstrosity, rather than the beautifully filigreed helm that is shown in my signature portrait. I would appreciate if you could fix that as well, however considering the teams complete tone-deafness regarding screwing around with character appearance over the past year, I won't be holding my breath waiting for it to be fixed.
Sentinel has the same model

Ads
Delegator

Post#42 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:06 am

Any response to this at all? It's unfathomable that public quests (PQs) have been broken for this long without any statement or indication that a fix will be coming. I estimate that about 5 in 6 PQs are broken, such that there are some levels on order where there is no available PQ for those who want to XP that way.

kodos

Post#43 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:34 am

all PQ are broken, some just work because they don't require a re-spawn of mobs to finish the stage but they all have the same problem with NPC's
thou shall not whine

Spellbound

Post#44 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:26 am

Delegator wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:06 am Any response to this at all? It's unfathomable that public quests (PQs) have been broken for this long without any statement or indication that a fix will be coming. I estimate that about 5 in 6 PQs are broken, such that there are some levels on order where there is no available PQ for those who want to XP that way.
I’m fairly sure they’re aware and don’t require to give a statement, nor they plan to refund your $14.95 at something this unfathomable while they still got IRL things.