Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 28/05/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
NSKaneda

Re: Patch Notes 28/05/2021

Post#231 » Sat May 29, 2021 5:30 pm

cairlaith wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 5:23 pm Some guys says nb is cheat, im against of this; if nb is cheat, buffhead is cheat also cause no way to determine if ur target has immunity/guard etc in milliseconds at mass fight, it allows you to make right desicion. Let's be honest, is it possible to watch ur guard without enemy, tether/teather? Can we follow up effectively groups/wb without enemy group icons or mark?

Buffhead will not stop you from clicking a skill in a wrong place at a wrong time. NB will. And that's why NB is a problem.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Ads
cairlaith

Post#232 » Sat May 29, 2021 5:39 pm

NSKaneda wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 5:30 pm

Buffhead will not stop you from clicking a skill in a wrong place at a wrong time. NB will. And that's why NB is a problem.
Can you determine if your target has immunity or guard in milliseconds at mass fight without Buffhead? Just imagine you dont use buffhead and you try to determine if your target has any immun or not amongst 20 buff/debuff, and you punt one who has immunity that doesnt mean "wrong time"? as I said i just asking what about just skill squences, im not talking about nb conditions/effects... nwm I'm done... ok nb is cheat, buffhead is fancy. Have fun all
Boxmoney
Socksfunny
Bugstanny
Bowen
Idel

NSKaneda

Post#233 » Sat May 29, 2021 5:45 pm

cairlaith wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 5:39 pm

Can you determine if your target has immunity or guard in milliseconds at mass fight without Buffhead? Just imagine you dont use buffhead and you try to determine if your target has any immun or not amongst 20 buff/debuff, and you punt one who has immunity that doesnt mean "wrong time"? as I said i just asking what about just skill squences, im not talking about nb conditions/effects... nwm I'm done... ok nb is cheat, buffhead is fancy. Have fun all

Yes, I can imagine it, in fact I played this way for 8 months after live launch. All the information is there, below HP bar next to your target avatar (vanilla ui). Buffhead just changes the way information is conveyed. Decision to use a skill is yours. You can misfire knockback, stagger or anything else and suffer for it. You can mess your rotation up and loose time and spike. Such is life, mistakes happen.
However with NB you smash your rotation buttons and 1-2 additional finishers and those skills in a sequence WILL NOT fire if conditions are not met. It's aim bot behaviour, not player decision. How is this hard to understand?
Last edited by NSKaneda on Sat May 29, 2021 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+

TenTonHammer

Post#234 » Sat May 29, 2021 5:46 pm

cairlaith wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 5:23 pm Some guys says nb is cheat, im against of this; if nb is cheat, buffhead is cheat also cause no way to determine if ur target has immunity/guard etc in milliseconds at mass fight, it allows you to make right desicion. Let's be honest, is it possible to watch ur guard without enemy, tether/teather? Can we follow up effectively groups/wb without enemy group icons or mark?

Buffhead WILL stop you because you can see specific things immunity, guard and various evasion or defense buffs etc

It didn't matter if the process is not automated like NB, buffhead information can work just like conditional checks to prevent yourself from wasting abilities like cc
Last edited by TenTonHammer on Sat May 29, 2021 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rydiak

Post#235 » Sat May 29, 2021 5:47 pm

NSKaneda wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 5:45 pm
cairlaith wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 5:39 pm

Yes, I can imagine it, in fact I played this way for 8 months after live launch. All the information is there, below HP bar next to your target avatar (vanilla ui). Buffhead just changes the way information is conveyed. Decision to use a skill is yours. You can misfire that knockback, stagger or anything and suffer for it. You can mess your rotation and loose time and spike. Such is life, mistakes happen.
However with NB you smash your rotation buttons and 1-2 additional finishers and those skills in a sequence WILL NOT fire if conditions are not met. It's aim bot behaviour, not player decision. How is this hard to understand?
It's just copium for the people who had 24 abilities bound to one key with conditionals set so NB would basically play the game for them.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

NSKaneda

Post#236 » Sat May 29, 2021 5:50 pm

TenTonHammer wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 5:46 pm
Spoiler:

Buffhead WILL stop you because you can see specific things immunity, guard and various evasion or defense buffs etc

It didn't matter if the process is not automated like NB, buffhead information can work just like conditional checks to prevent yourself from wasting abilities like cc

You see, you analize, you make decision, hit the button - takes more time than hitting same button as fast as you can waiting for perfect conditions to apply so your skill has 100% success rate.

cairlaith

Post#237 » Sat May 29, 2021 5:56 pm

Yes, I can imagine it, in fact I played this way for 8 months after live launch. All the information is there, below HP bar next to your target avatar (vanilla ui). Buffhead just changes the way information is conveyed. Decision to use a skill is yours. You can misfire knockback, stagger or anything else and suffer for it. You can mess your rotation up and loose time and spike. Such is life, mistakes happen.
This time i realy done... You are still talking about simple algorithms by Nb conditions/effects
Boxmoney
Socksfunny
Bugstanny
Bowen
Idel

NSKaneda

Post#238 » Sat May 29, 2021 6:01 pm

cairlaith wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 5:56 pm
Spoiler:

This time i realy done... You are still talking about simple algorithms by Nb conditions/effects

I have no problems with cast sequencers: if someone wants to limit themselves I'm not gonna stop them ;)

Ads
cairlaith

Post#239 » Sat May 29, 2021 6:05 pm

NSKaneda wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 5:50 pm
You see, you analize, you make decision, hit the button - takes more time than hitting same button as fast as you can waiting for perfect conditions to apply so your skill has 100% success rate.
Yes you are right, i realy understand what you mean. Then how about ibs/bgs that play with 10-12 effective skills against sorcs/bws are good with 4-5 skills? can you find a fair way? Oh true they can use 3rd party softwares or macro keyboards/mouses right? is it fair way? and how about PlanB? why it wasnt blocked?
Boxmoney
Socksfunny
Bugstanny
Bowen
Idel

cairlaith

Post#240 » Sat May 29, 2021 6:07 pm

NSKaneda wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 6:01 pm

I have no problems with cast sequencers: if someone wants to limit themselves I'm not gonna stop them ;)
Yeap, I have just talked about sequences.
Boxmoney
Socksfunny
Bugstanny
Bowen
Idel