Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 09/06/2021

Moderator: Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
xoonerfree
Posts: 90

Re: Patch Notes 09/06/2021

Post#61 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:08 am

Lindisfarne wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:49 am
Hmm.. NB banned, seems like a good excuse to get back in the WAR
Population seems way down after NB ban to me at least.

The devs/dev-fan-boys trying to downplay sudden population decreases to 'summer months have fewer players' and some other reasons. The NB patch hit and populations dropped 40% overnight, at all hours.

Ads
User avatar
shippz
Posts: 3

Re: Patch Notes 09/06/2021

Post#62 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:42 pm

I have been 3 weeks since I downloaded the game and I really liked it a lot, especially for the PVP, but I did not know that there were Addons like the one they call NerfedB, if it is really difficult for some to press more than 5 keys to play an MMORPG I recommend that play other types of games like Mobas, Shooters, Console games.

If you want to be competitive, just play the game, get good at it.

User avatar
Kpi
Posts: 130

Re: Patch Notes 09/06/2021

Post#63 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:55 pm

shippz wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:42 pm
I have been 3 weeks since I downloaded the game and I really liked it a lot, especially for the PVP, but I did not know that there were Addons like the one they call NerfedB, if it is really difficult for some to press more than 5 keys to play an MMORPG I recommend that play other types of games like Mobas, Shooters, Console games.

If you want to be competitive, just play the game, get good at it.
As you said you only played for 3 weeks. Maybe you are in level 40 with a character and in Annihilator set. When you have 5 or 6 characters in RR80 with BiS, you will see the difficult to change between characters and remember all the combinations in your keyboard. And if only play a character, maybe you will be bored of play always the same
For Kislev!!! For the Zarine!!!

Kpihuss -- WP 85 full SOV Main/Off/2xWarlord
Kpithrogrim -- IB 81
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 50 :mrgreen:

abezverkhiy
Posts: 419

Re: Patch Notes 09/06/2021

Post#64 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:06 pm

Try playing Ironbreaker and tell us again about 5 keys
JohanRuth WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL
Rescue Team Guild

User avatar
shippz
Posts: 3

Re: Patch Notes 09/06/2021

Post#65 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:19 pm

Kpi wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:55 pm
shippz wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:42 pm
I have been 3 weeks since I downloaded the game and I really liked it a lot, especially for the PVP, but I did not know that there were Addons like the one they call NerfedB, if it is really difficult for some to press more than 5 keys to play an MMORPG I recommend that play other types of games like Mobas, Shooters, Console games.

If you want to be competitive, just play the game, get good at it.
As you said you only played for 3 weeks. Maybe you are in level 40 with a character and in Annihilator set. When you have 5 or 6 characters in RR80 with BiS, you will see the difficult to change between characters and remember all the combinations in your keyboard. And if only play a character, maybe you will be bored of play always the same
Simply when playing with other characters,
I read,
I LEARN and
I use his skills as I have done in many other MMORPGs like Warcraft, B&S, Guid Wars, Continent of Ninght, Black desert etc etc.

"you will see the difficult to change between characters and remember all the combinations in your keyboard" Man srsly i almost spill my coffe, you made my day with that comment lul :lol: xD ¡¡¡have a good day !!!

User avatar
Onigokko0101
Posts: 192

Re: Patch Notes 09/06/2021

Post#66 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:09 pm

abezverkhiy wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:06 pm
Try playing Ironbreaker and tell us again about 5 keys
I play BG just fine without NB
Khrylashe - Zealot
Devarien - Blackguard
Bigdisc- Magus
Aendael - Warrior Priest
Nusku- Bright Wizard

abezverkhiy
Posts: 419

Re: Patch Notes 09/06/2021

Post#67 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:51 pm

Onigokko0101 wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:09 pm
abezverkhiy wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:06 pm
Try playing Ironbreaker and tell us again about 5 keys
I play BG just fine without NB
And I play IB without NB. Though I really miss it on my WH.
JohanRuth WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL
Rescue Team Guild

retekelek
Posts: 102

Re: Patch Notes 09/06/2021

Post#68 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:54 pm

is this sequencer addon works? i just need an addon where i can put 3 ability on one button, dont need scripts or others crap, just if first ability on CD than its switch to 2nd ability, and if 2nd ability in the row on cd its go to 3rd.

Man i took a few moth break, i came back, Msquig ST killed with removing KD and no NB to play my dps shamy... wthell going on whit this server? (before any cleverboy starts to bla bla that they play this or that without NB, i have 14 button keybinded on my shamy on keyboard + 2 extra on mouse + 4 other with alt+1,2,3,4 i physically have no place to bind 3 more abilites that i can reach while moving around.) i need an addon or i just extend my break or farewell, till smthing change.

Ads
User avatar
Kaelang
Community Management
Posts: 1059

Re: Patch Notes 09/06/2021

Post#69 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:55 pm

retekelek wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:54 pm
is this sequencer addon works?
It works.
Installation GuideRoR DiscordBugtrackerPersonal Twitch

If you play a Dwarf expect an extended delay in my response to your questions. You deserve it. Ugly.

retekelek
Posts: 102

Re: Patch Notes 09/06/2021

Post#70 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:10 pm

Kaelang wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:55 pm
retekelek wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:54 pm
is this sequencer addon works?
It works.
nice, confirmed
i asked bc i saw the logs that people asking to make it skipp abilites that on cd, but seems it got fixed since

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: geezereur, sioding and 8 guests

cron