Post#11 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:05 pm

256 resources here :)
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

Ads
Topdude

Re: Patch Notes 20/01/2022

Post#12 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:05 pm

And LOTD test #3 was virtually a flustercluck trying to queue with players stood on top of quartermaster. And LOTD test #3 pretty much killed Orvr for it's duration. I wish I had the time to play enough to have a chance of entering but I can't. This makes it pretty much a game killer for me on the one day I have to really play.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#13 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:30 pm

Topdude wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:05 pm And LOTD test #3 was virtually a flustercluck trying to queue with players stood on top of quartermaster. And LOTD test #3 pretty much killed Orvr for it's duration. I wish I had the time to play enough to have a chance of entering but I can't. This makes it pretty much a game killer for me on the one day I have to really play.
You're absolutely right, it was a bug that we didn't account for but we instantly started summoning players inside. I'm not sure if I missed your name or if you didn't get my announcement, but we had this plan sorted and we populated the zone within 10 minutes. Anyway sorry for the inconvenience. Next time there's a test, please reach out to me and I'll make sure that you get a spot.

We've also previously asked for more NPCs but there was an issue also and they weren't added. Next time there will be more NPCs to queue from, this is a simple issue that shouldn't occur anymore.

Detangler

Post#14 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:19 pm

Huh, strange to see some unforseen bugs in a TEST....
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable