Re: Patch Notes 10/09/2022

Post#11 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:59 pm

Spoiler:
Dabbart wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:53 pm
Spoiler:
Dabbart wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:10 pm
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:39 am Interface
State of the Realm

- State of the Realm is now included in the base game. State of Realm is a User Interface enhancement that shows you where the action is by zone, updates Battlefield Objective, Keeps, and Keep Lord status.

- Following a short client patch you should be able to remove the addon from your AddOns folder at your own choice.

I don't see the addon in my addon folder(s), nor do I see it in the ingame addon list to disable. And ofc in layout editor Hide Window doesn't do anything so...

Am I missing something? Has the patch not gone through yet?

Edit, if you disable everything on the addon via Rclick, then disable it in layout editor it'll disappear unless hovered over at least.

Edit2, found the Toggle button. It was hidden on my UI. Still would like to remove this though...
Anything? Will I be able to remove SoR ever? Still not on my addon list in game files, still not on addon list ingame... I just have this SoR toggle button stuck on my UI now. If that's the case, cool. So be it. But can we get word?
If you go into your Interface/Addons in-game and tick Advanced. You should see SoR there. From there you can unload it. Apart from that, no as it's no longer a separate entity.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Ads
Dabbart

Re: Patch Notes 10/09/2022

Post#12 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:09 pm

Holy ****! An answer!

For others having issues with this, enabled Advanced which adds ~115 addons to your list, then it's the addon is called "RoR_Sor" That's why I couldn't find it. I had to scroll through all the EA_ and RoR_ to find it.

Thanks Kaelang.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.