Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 02/02/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
DanielWinner

Re: Patch Notes 02/02/2019

Post#31 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:49 pm

Also SM bug is known and will be fixed asap, no need to spam with it here.

Thank you.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Ads
horrigan
Suspended

Post#32 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:57 pm

Hello
Last week, the archmage's life was turned upside down, the rearranges rearranged in all the trees. You added one additional ability to the shaman, well, nothing. You have also planned a few changes for the archmage this week. I have no strength or will to fight against your point of view. Now, play this archmage yourself. Can you at least say what class you will not change for 3 months so that the player does not get frustrated by your actions?
best regards

gebajger

Post#33 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:59 pm

horrigan wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:57 pm Hello
Last week, the archmage's life was turned upside down, the rearranges rearranged in all the trees. You added one additional ability to the shaman, well, nothing. You have also planned a few changes for the archmage this week. I have no strength or will to fight against your point of view. Now, play this archmage yourself. Can you at least say what class you will not change for 3 months so that the player does not get frustrated by your actions?
best regards
I get your frustration but that tone will get you nowhere...if anything it will just make it worse
Rioz

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#34 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:59 pm

Due to the issues with the ability Phoenix wing is has been disabled until we fix it.

Secrets
Former Staff

Post#35 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:07 pm

mikke wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:31 pm What is the point to shake classes in every patch while most people are waiting for an old AAO system is coming back?
Recently, the shakeup has been reverting the mechanics to match the client. Also, that's done by mostly Torquemadra and myself. Neither of us have taken a look into RvR mechanics lately because that's more of Natherul's code, and with forts coming eventually I'd prefer to not overlap with his code changes in those areas.

This is more of foundation-setting work as opposed to original ideas. There's a lot that wasn't matching the client (namely DoTs/HoTs and pet skills) and it's a work in progress.

Skitup

Post#36 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:07 pm

Should take the great wep requirement off tree hit combo and make you wot require it instead and just make it a bit stronger or do something else with it. My opinion ofc.
Last edited by Skitup on Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skitup - Marauder 73
Skeej - Black Orc 71
Skeec - Shaman 54
Atf - Sorceress 50

Gangan

Post#37 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:07 pm

Any news on fixing "farty squig" and "tastes like chicken" not granting the instant summon?
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

horrigan
Suspended

Post#38 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:10 pm

gebajger wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:59 pm
best regards
I get your frustration but that tone will get you nowhere...if anything it will just make it worse
my friend
my tone is the result of nervousness, I devoted a little time to learn to play the archmage, make combinations for different classes of characters. it hurts me very much in the middle of all this time I wasted. I am asking for information, if possible, which character will not be changed for a long time, so that the player-I can calmly learn the class and play in the game.

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#39 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:33 pm

Skitup wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:07 pm Should take the great wep requirement off tree hit combo and make you wot require it instead and just make it a bit stronger or do something else with it. My opinion ofc.
It's an incredibly powerful ability as it is already (and was actually buffed by no longer requiring a target).

Aethilmar

Post#40 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:33 pm

horrigan wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:10 pm
gebajger wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:59 pm
best regards
my friend
my tone is the result of nervousness, I devoted a little time to learn to play the archmage, make combinations for different classes of characters. it hurts me very much in the middle of all this time I wasted. I am asking for information, if possible, which character will not be changed for a long time, so that the player-I can calmly learn the class and play in the game.
I am going to suggest you if you like playing the game don't put all your eggs in one basket. One of the reasons I have 7 40s (and a couple of near 40s) is because they are going to change things...sometimes to the point where I don't want to play a particular character for a while because it no longer fits my play style for them.

And if you just like playing a particular type of character, then you had best be prepared to roll with the changes or just move on. Change is going to happen. Often unannounced and surprising.