Ads

Patch Notes 02/10/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Wdova

Re: Patch Notes 02/10/2020

Post#41 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:46 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:58 pm RIP Choppa
Burst is gone, undefendable damage is gone... the meme value remains.
Since the probability of devs buffing Choppa up to Slayer dmg pressure levels is close to 0, lets hope they will however consider nerfing Slayer downwards to Choppa levels.

As it is now, BW will easily outdmg Sorcs, Slayer will easily outdmg Choppas, with Mara and WL being equal more or less (mobility vs utility). Organized city warband encounters favour Order even more now, but since half of Order pugs wont even organize for cities I guess the overall city scores will still favour "organized" Destro vs all the soloqueueing rdps heroes that Order keeps stacking.

also very nice DW terrain change. Now only about dozen other keeps remain where people can easily walk to postern.
But, but, but destro have faster morale bomb drop... oh wait... morale damage nerf...
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Ads
sogeou

Post#42 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:51 pm

Wdova wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:46 pm
Aurandilaz wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:58 pm RIP Choppa
Burst is gone, undefendable damage is gone... the meme value remains.
Since the probability of devs buffing Choppa up to Slayer dmg pressure levels is close to 0, lets hope they will however consider nerfing Slayer downwards to Choppa levels.

As it is now, BW will easily outdmg Sorcs, Slayer will easily outdmg Choppas, with Mara and WL being equal more or less (mobility vs utility). Organized city warband encounters favour Order even more now, but since half of Order pugs wont even organize for cities I guess the overall city scores will still favour "organized" Destro vs all the soloqueueing rdps heroes that Order keeps stacking.

also very nice DW terrain change. Now only about dozen other keeps remain where people can easily walk to postern.
But, but, but destro have faster morale bomb drop... oh wait... morale damage nerf...
How does Choppa or Slayer have burst? They never had burst.

gojiragwar

Post#43 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:05 pm

sogeou wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:51 pm
How does Choppa or Slayer have burst? They never had burst.
Slayers have a certain burst : Rampage + Inevitable Doom (+ jagged Edge + Deadly determination if it is Up)
Choppas do not have this kind of this, but we have GTDC, now defendable.

oaliaen

Post#44 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:10 pm

The real question is: why this skill(Rampage) isnt touched. Even knowing its the most broken skill in the game. =/ ( against meeles ofc )
Last edited by oaliaen on Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.

farng84

Post#45 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:10 pm

Alubert wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:41 pm More kills = more inv/sov + rvr bags u can have more then in stupid zerg aoe cities.
Its very good change.
how many more kills, and how many more inv/sov? in the past week I did not win a single shard with at least 2h in the lakes a day.
Did the drop rate increase that dramatically that it became relevant from today?
With the new system is harder to get rvr bags too (unless you are farming in defend keep mode it appears, but did not try that so I cannot tell) so it is harder to get a steady supply of medallions or to equip alts with conqueror/vanquisher.
The scope of this changes should not be making cities irrelevant (and at the moment they are not, even considered the significant rewards reduction).
It appears to me that it just made the whole thing much grindier
I might be wrong but I do not see as a good change

Balance changes on the contrary I see them as quite good overall, although really, I would have preferred keeping gtdc undefendable and lose the pull, but that's my opinion

Zymer

Post#46 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:24 pm

farng84 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:10 pm
Alubert wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:41 pm More kills = more inv/sov + rvr bags u can have more then in stupid zerg aoe cities.
Its very good change.
how many more kills, and how many more inv/sov? in the past week I did not win a single shard with at least 2h in the lakes a day.
Did the drop rate increase that dramatically that it became relevant from today?
With the new system is harder to get rvr bags too (unless you are farming in defend keep mode it appears, but did not try that so I cannot tell) so it is harder to get a steady supply of medallions or to equip alts with conqueror/vanquisher.
The scope of this changes should not be making cities irrelevant (and at the moment they are not, even considered the significant rewards reduction).
It appears to me that it just made the whole thing much grindier
I might be wrong but I do not see as a good change

Balance changes on the contrary I see them as quite good overall, although really, I would have preferred keeping gtdc undefendable and lose the pull, but that's my opinion
I agree with this. Royals and Invaders already took forever to get. Now it’s taking even longer. Even if the drop rate for shards was doubled, it still isn’t enough to compensate for what was taken away. Getting end game gear is already an insane grind, but now it’s even longer.

JarlBerzirk

Post#47 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:36 pm

Wdova wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:41 pm Okay. Choppas ONE undefendable skill is defendable now(besides knockdown which have both choppa and Slayer) while Slayers Rampage remain in theyr arsenal... Why this doesnt surprise me...
+1

velenne

Post#48 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:21 pm

- New Ability at lvl 34: "Purgatory", 2s cast, 20s cooldown: By driving a stake through their heart, you condemn your enemy to Purgatory. They cannot be resurrected for the next 30 seconds.

You mad lads actually did. I love you. So much.

Ads
NSKaneda

Post#49 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:33 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:55 am [Shaman]

- Get'n Smarter: The Intelligence buff on this ability now follows normal stacking rules.

So does it mean it stacks with pots / other buffs or not?
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

phononHYPE

Post#50 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:33 pm

Loving the WH/WE changes! Not looking forward to being on the receiving end, but still, great stuff!

Adjusting tooltips for things like choppa GTDC is good, defendable is good; WL pet stat corrections seems legit, those things are way too hard to kill vs say magus pet.

Why is Thuderous Blow uneffected by CD increase? 5-10s might not be much, but still odd but perhaps I just missed a lot of conversations about it.

GG overall.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative