Shadowgurke

Re: Changelog 19th May, 2016

Post#31 » Fri May 20, 2016 2:07 pm

1200 Influence on zone locks

Ads
Shadowgurke

Post#32 » Fri May 20, 2016 2:11 pm

HPs never seems amazing until you add it all up. Think about it, how much is a setbonus of 34 str gonna do? Not much. But adding all Strength you got gives you quite the number

Penril

Post#33 » Fri May 20, 2016 2:18 pm

Torquemadra wrote:
4 piece trom the tank glyph/cloak set from Tomb of the Vulture Lord was 100 HP/4s and was highly prized in RvR
I don't remember it being prized. Most tanks used RvR jewelry (the one that had a timer, was bought with crests, and also had different bonuses so you could buy the tank set, the DPS set, etc.). Only a handful of players enjoyed the regen, and that's because they were able to regen 1k+/4s when combining things as defensive SC shield, Warlord boots (i think it was either the boots or the helmet) and a few other things + renown skills. However, they hit like wet noodles, their attacks constantly get parried/blocked, and due to their defensive specs most of them lacked utility.

Not only that, but by running different gear pieces, they didn't get access to full Sov (or Warpforged) set bonuses (don't remember the names, but it was either a group speed boost (offensive) or group immunity to CC (defensive set)). The group immunity to CC was one of the strongest skills in the game, yet some tanks ignored it because "i gotta regen 1k+ brah!!".

These kind of tanks were only good for capping and holding empty BO's in RvR (back when there were no mobs to kill). Specially those who used the bugged absorb talisman from World Boss.

Still, amazing job guys :)

Toldavf

Post#34 » Fri May 20, 2016 2:42 pm

Penril wrote:
Torquemadra wrote:
4 piece trom the tank glyph/cloak set from Tomb of the Vulture Lord was 100 HP/4s and was highly prized in RvR
I don't remember it being prized. Most tanks used RvR jewelry (the one that had a timer, was bought with crests, and also had different bonuses so you could buy the tank set, the DPS set, etc.). Only a handful of players enjoyed the regen, and that's because they were able to regen 1k+/4s when combining things as defensive SC shield, Warlord boots (i think it was either the boots or the helmet) and a few other things + renown skills. However, they hit like wet noodles, their attacks constantly get parried/blocked, and due to their defensive specs most of them lacked utility.

Not only that, but by running different gear pieces, they didn't get access to full Sov (or Warpforged) set bonuses (don't remember the names, but it was either a group speed boost (offensive) or group immunity to CC (defensive set)). The group immunity to CC was one of the strongest skills in the game, yet some tanks ignored it because "i gotta regen 1k+ brah!!".

These kind of tanks were only good for capping and holding empty BO's in RvR (back when there were no mobs to kill). Specially those who used the bugged absorb talisman from World Boss.

Still, amazing job guys :)
Pretty much this the Tovl set offered very little to a tank.
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

Zanilos

Post#35 » Fri May 20, 2016 3:01 pm

What are the estimated balance implications of the new ring set? i.e WPs/DoKs having access to the tank style rings/cloak? That 4 piece bonus looks too good not to use.

Also, can @Bretin or the likes please do some of his magic (maths) and show us all how much DPS WL/MARA will gain from them.

Karast

Post#36 » Fri May 20, 2016 3:13 pm

Torquemadra wrote:
Morf wrote:Nice work as always, interested to see this accessory set from purple keep bags.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Nice work.

I am a little depressed to see the stats though. They feel much better than everything else out there right now.

But I guess that will change when more of the lairs are fixed like lair of the slayer, and some of the dungeons / pq zones are reintroduced. There will be a greater variety of jewelry available then.

They seem much better than the tome unlock rings.

grimmASSa66

Post#37 » Fri May 20, 2016 3:14 pm

thank you for kill my dok's appearence i hate you all.
E A S Y

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#38 » Fri May 20, 2016 3:23 pm

Wich doks appearence?
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Ads
grimmASSa66

Post#39 » Fri May 20, 2016 3:35 pm

Daknallbomb wrote:Wich doks appearence?
Breastscale of the Violent rituals item - appearence like sorc is only one that i rly loved :cry: :cry: :cry:
E A S Y

freshour
Banned

Post#40 » Fri May 20, 2016 3:39 pm

Yeah lol.... kinda lame it was changed