Ads

Changelog 27th, June 2016

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Genisaurus
Former Staff

Changelog 27th, June 2016

Post#1 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:05 am

We took the opportunity to patch while the servers were dead. Here's what's new:

[Anniversary event]

The second year anniversary event has been extended by a week. Order now has a follow-up quest after the Slayer Chronicles Ending that allows them to pick up the cape, if they missed it the first time around. The dye quests in T1, T2 and T3 should now be repeatable and have no issues being completed. The gameobjects for both T4 event quests may continue being bugged; wait until a restart to attempt investigating the Dig Site or recovering the Slayer Heirlooms.

[RvR Campaign]

Genisaurus:
- Siege weapons will now decay once deployed and unused for a period of time. Using or towing a siege weapon should reset this time.
- There can be no more than 2 GTAoE style siege weapons spawned per realm at any keep.

Azarael:
- A siege weapon's owner can now reclaim the weapon when it is being towed.
- Siege weapons can no longer be towed outside of RvR areas.
- Fixed an issue causing players to be unable to deploy a ram if a keep was made safe.

[Scenarios]

Genisaurus:
- Added cast times to the bomb/part dropoffs in Howling Gorge and Serpent's Passage

Londo:
-Added Khaine's Embrace scenario handler.

Adressed Tickets

Meralors:
- [6906] NPC: Rotting Greatsword - Fixed NPC faction
- [6899] NPC: Blindwing - Removed duplicate spawn
- [6896] NPC: Nurgling - Fixed NPC faction
- [6893] Game Object: Unique Flask - Removed duplicate spawn
- [6875] NPC: Aviden Mirithas - Fixed faction

RyanMakara:
- [6943] Quest: Cold Hard Steel (dye quest) has been made repeatable.

Genisaurus:
- [6938] RvR: Fixed an issue that prevented attackers from placing siege within an area that should have been acceptable
- [6930] Scenarios: Howling Gorge will now bolster appropriately.

Dana:
- [6944] NPC: Nosebiter duplicated spawns removed.

[Other Changes]

Azarael:
- Corrected the endpoint code for pull abilities. Incidences of players being pulled to a single spot and being rendered unable to move should be reduced.

Meralors:
- NPC: Fixed the faction of Rotting Masons.

Torquemadra:
- Numerous quest conditions fixed/made possible.
- Replaced worthless stats on many items to ones relevant to class (ongoing).
- Deactivated the repeatable option on Wounded in Action quest.
- Plugged Temple of Isha terrain exploit

RyanMakara:
- Added a quest for Destruction akin to Order's 'The Mysterious M.B." achievement unlock quest; Da Stunty Mystery. It's given by Ryun Da Fawkz in the Inevitable City's Apex.
- Cleaned up mob spawns around The Inevitable City's flight master, north of the Apex.
- The Skullhorn Gors/Ungors, and Bloodpelt Gors/Ungors in The Inevitable City have been made neutral, and are now in a fighting stance with one another without claiming the Menacing Watcher between them for their own.

Ads
magter3001

Re: Changelog 27th, June 2016

Post#2 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:14 am

Is there a reason why the anniversary event is timed? Skaven event for example still persists... I wonder what is the reason behind having an event that you guys spent time on to be only temporary... especially with new players coming in wanting the ability to turn into a bear or have cool looking goggles. :(
Agrot 35/40 Aggychopp 32/40
Grelin of Magnus/Badlands ;)

Genisaurus
Former Staff

Post#3 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:19 am

magter3001 wrote:Is there a reason why the anniversary event is timed? Skaven event for example still persists... I wonder what is the reason behind having an event that you guys spent time on to be only temporary... especially with new players coming in wanting the ability to turn into a bear or have cool looking goggles. :(
The Skaven event (and some earlier events) gave gear rewards that are pretty okay. As such, we can't pull them without potentially creating a power imbalance. The anniversary event only gives cosmetic items, so in theory we can cycle it in and out every year (maybe doing it better next year), and offer the same or different rewards.

magter3001

Post#4 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:41 am

Genisaurus wrote:
magter3001 wrote:Is there a reason why the anniversary event is timed? Skaven event for example still persists... I wonder what is the reason behind having an event that you guys spent time on to be only temporary... especially with new players coming in wanting the ability to turn into a bear or have cool looking goggles. :(
The Skaven event (and some earlier events) gave gear rewards that are pretty okay. As such, we can't pull them without potentially creating a power imbalance. The anniversary event only gives cosmetic items, so in theory we can cycle it in and out every year (maybe doing it better next year), and offer the same or different rewards.

Oh :(

Guess next time you should sneak in a lil jewel piece with stats to keep the event going :P
Agrot 35/40 Aggychopp 32/40
Grelin of Magnus/Badlands ;)

Vayra

Post#5 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:47 am

It's cool that you added a destro equivalent to the Mysterious M.B. achievements, I just hope they don't unlock the actual entries and we still have to sneak into various order camps to get them as destro as that's a pretty fun challenge. I've managed 2 so far, will have to sneak into the remaining ones soon.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

satori

Post#6 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:00 am

thx for the GTAoE siege change! :)
imagine peace

chars:
Tathagatagarba - Idleprotest - Pinkpanther
Satori - Satoritv - Cookiemonstaaa - Arthurconandok - Gobdylan - Marychoppinz - Hugehackman

shameless plug:
livestream - youtube - facebook - twitter

Pixie126

Post#7 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:51 am

This may seem stupid, but if we can pick up an additional quest to get the cloak for T4 Anniversary, who do we get the quest from? I do not remember who the last npc was. Picked up the token first time, but thought the cloak might be nice too since it's being offered as well.
Order only. Just High Elves.
Xramoth-Swordmaster (in live was Ramoth)
Caranath-White Lion (in live was Niniel)
Maldavie-Archmage (Same name in live)

lawfol

Post#8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:22 am

that was the saven slayer in Kadrin Valley near the actualy KAdrin Vally fortress.

Ads
kryss

Post#9 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:55 am

Thank you for your hard work. Still, i hope i will be reading something like "we fixed the wl's pet disappearing" sometimes in the future.. Fingers crossed :)

grimmASSa66

Post#10 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:38 pm

Sry for my bad english and thanks devs for a good work but i wanna input my 5cents. Old siege weapon system was better in my opinion. Thats was rly cool to changing position, hiding and help our wbs killing enemies when any sw can gank u and destroy your 5g. I mean AOE cannons had value in oRvR fights and keep defence, but now we are returned back to t3, when all solving a zerg and hand fights. I think that melee classes must have a work in defence like gunners, but now its no sence, no damage. 5g is more cool now that cannon, coz ppl dont die.
E A S Y