Ads

Changelog 28/10/16

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Jaycub

Re: Changelog 28/10/16

Post#181 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:27 am

zak68 wrote:
Jaycub wrote: Rally master in t4 gives you a quest you can take at level 12 which .levels you to 32, and awards you with a full set of level 31 green PvE gear and defensive accessories. Just let T2-3 Rip in peace until server can support it.
What about non expert/newby people ?
You don't truly start learning a class until you are properly geared and max level, and even so... I see RR50+ people who I know would play worse than someone who could come to this game fresh and out pace them in a week.

While you do learn some in the lower tiers, it's honestly not much. The only real negative would be scenario wise, you would probably have a higher chance of getting bad players in PUG matches. But the tradeoff for better RvR and higher pop esp in NA would be more than worth it. You could also just make it so you can't que scs till lvl 35, so you have to get out and get your legs for at least 3 levels in RvR.

There is also the aspect of players sticking around longer because the path to rerolling is much more smooth, I've seen a lot of people get burnt out on their mains and in the face of the grind they would have to do to create a new character just quit or go on a long haidus waiting for content.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Ads
Arena

Post#182 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:48 am

Tamarlan wrote:How do you come to that conclusion about the poll? I voted for this system because the later system with resource carriers scared me and many others away.
because i remember it as the only time, when 8 WBs collected to fight and another 6-7 to fight back. After easier RvR was implemented (with only 1 keep had to be taken to lock the zone) and later resourses - never people try to collect such army acting all as one.
You see, to make people have a fight you need to see how much people we can get in prime time, and then make them into demand position. In those early pathes it work regardless of people quantity, because to lock the capital you need just enough people as your enemy have, and just not loose inside each mirror. On RvR battlefield it work on many levels too, but i dont think if I will type whole "why is it work" thing somebody will read it.

Azarael

Post#183 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:51 pm

Upcoming modifications:

- The base lock timer for a Battlefield Objective will be 5 minutes instead of 10.
- A zone will fall when the keep is lost, rather than leaving the losing realm with no means of progression.

The above two changes are from 1.4.x.

- A battlefront will become the active battlefront when 2 objectives have been captured. The remaining 2 objectives will be allocated such that each realm holds 2 objectives each, and these objectives will then lock for 5 minutes.
- Supplies will spawn 2.25 minutes after a BO changes realm, and respawn 4 minutes after being successfully returned, instead of 5 minutes in both cases.
- Battlefield Objectives will no longer incorrectly broadcast taken messages when supply state changes.
- Keep Rank 3 requires 3 warbands to reach rather than 4.
- Updated contribution and reward mechanics further for changes introduced in the last big patch.
- Rank 0 keeps now have a materiel allowance of a single artillery piece, rather than nothing.
- Keeps have natural, static siege spawns at the tower points on their walls. These items respawn 15 minutes after being destroyed, consuming resources.
- Cannon inflict 60% less damage to doors.
- The keep will issue warnings for door under attack in the following cases:
  • Keep status changes from safe to outer under attack and from outer under attack to inner under attack
  • Door HP 75%
  • Door HP 50%
  • Door HP 20%
  • Door destroyed
- Because the RvR tracker doesn't seem to allow resources to be removed, keeps will now warn both realms when their upkeep is not being met.
- Messages for palisades will no longer be broadcast, as they are not yet implemented.
- Players can no longer force a postern while carrying or towing siege.

PartizanRUS

Post#184 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:52 pm

Warband crash can happen. Crashed today with full wb and full morale, but there was tools who were playing scenarios for some time before kick. Also it looks like it was mass crash because destro crashed too, there was 3 wb at keep in T2.
Burn heretics and mutants, purge the unclean. ingame - Partizan . Hammer of Sigmar guild [RUS]
Image https://i.imgur.com/Un7WASp.jpg Image Image

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#185 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:00 pm

PartizanRUS wrote:Warband crash can happen. Crashed today with full wb and full morale, but there was tools who were playing scenarios for some time before kick. Also it looks like it was mass crash because destro crashed too, there was 3 wb at keep in T2.
Yes, this is not a new bug, its been around for quite some time sadly and we have yet to pinpoint exactly whats going wrong but we are always looking into it.

catholicism198

Post#186 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:22 pm

Jaycub wrote:
Spoiler:
Rally master in t4 gives you a quest you can take at level 12 which .levels you to 32, and awards you with a full set of level 31 green PvE gear and defensive accessories. Just let T2-3 Rip in peace until server can support it.
r32 with rr1-10
sounds fun.

Gettnbusy

Post#187 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:25 pm

Azarael wrote:Upcoming modifications:

- The base lock timer for a Battlefield Objective will be 5 minutes instead of 10.
- A zone will fall when the keep is lost, rather than leaving the losing realm with no means of progression.

The above two changes are from 1.4.x.

- Supplies will spawn 2.25 minutes after a BO changes realm, and respawn 4 minutes after being successfully returned, instead of 5 minutes in both cases.
- Battlefield Objectives will no longer incorrectly broadcast taken messages when supply state changes.
- Keep Rank 3 requires 3 warbands to reach rather than 4.
- Updated contribution and reward mechanics further for changes introduced in the last big patch.
- Rank 0 keeps now have a materiel allowance of a single artillery piece, rather than nothing.
- Keeps have natural, static siege spawns at the tower points on their walls. These items respawn 15 minutes after being destroyed, consuming resources.
- Cannon inflict 50% less damage to doors.
- The keep will issue warnings for door under attack in the following cases:
  • Keep status changes from safe to outer under attack and from outer under attack to inner under attack
  • Door HP 75%
  • Door HP 50%
  • Door HP 20%
  • Door destroyed
- Because the RvR tracker doesn't seem to allow resources to be removed, keeps will now warn both realms when their upkeep is not being met.
- Messages for palisades will no longer be broadcast, as they are not yet implemented.
- Players can no longer force a postern while carrying or towing siege.
sorry if im not following this but was anything specifically done to combat the keep system issues in response to population problems with the lower tiers? i just really dont want the NA population to have nothing to do at night :?

past few nights its been: log on...then wait 45 min for a Q...then the SC shuts down after 60 sec because 1 side doesnt have enough players...then log off. and this is really disappointing because i love this server and just want to be able to play(not grind mobs).

Afterlife92

Post#188 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:40 pm

Jaycub wrote:Rally master in t4 gives you a quest you can take at level 12 which .levels you to 32, and awards you with a full set of level 31 green PvE gear and defensive accessories. Just let T2-3 Rip in peace until server can support it.
I have to agree with this I'm always lvling alts and I always try to atleast max out rr i can from the tier and this new system is even worse. It forces me to powerlvl and go t4 with rr10-12. You should also boost inf in emp t3 since most players want the inf belt. If you keep system like this boost rr % gain to rr40 so I can do something in t4 against players who are 50-60 rr.
Bakir

Welch - DoK / Welchz - WP
Paperboy - RP (R.I.P) / Meekz - Zealot
Welchs - AM / Littlez - Shaman
Kriksos - Mara / Skengman - Engi

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Post#189 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:56 pm

Gettnbusy wrote:
sorry if im not following this but was anything specifically done to combat the keep system issues in response to population problems with the lower tiers? i just really dont want the NA population to have nothing to do at night :?

past few nights its been: log on...then wait 45 min for a Q...then the SC shuts down after 60 sec because 1 side doesnt have enough players...then log off. and this is really disappointing because i love this server and just want to be able to play(not grind mobs).
Not yet, its being discussed.

kevinsuan

Post#190 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:00 pm

Spoiler:
Rally master in t4 gives you a quest you can take at level 12 which .levels you to 32, and awards you with a full set of level 31 green PvE gear and defensive accessories. Just let T2-3 Rip in peace until server can support it.
[/quote]

Wich mission is that?