Recent Topics

Ads

Changelog 16/11/16

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
edavoc

Re: Changelog 16/11/16

Post#31 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:00 pm

After some testing sigmar's shield still feels a bit too weak. At my current spec and stats it is only healing 150 per hit in prayer of devotion.
Although the massive drawback of the ability was removed, I feel like in it's current form this ability will still hardly ever be used by the majority of melee heal builds due to its low heal amount and 20 second cool down.
I feel like either an increase to the base heal amount, the scaling, or just a decrease to the cool down to 10 sec would make this ability a bit more desirable to melee heal builds.

Ads
Azarael

Post#32 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:02 pm

The main advantage of it is that it's extremely effective if attacked by characters that spam direct damage, generally those which use proc builds. I got about 4k out of one casting earlier.

Rapture

Post#33 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:22 pm

As far as the T1 changes who cares Empire is a boring T-1 zone dwarf and elf are more of a challenged :cry: how about a rotating starting zone on a monthly basis

Dresden
Banned

Post#34 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:24 am

Rapture wrote:As far as the T1 changes who cares Empire is a boring T-1 zone dwarf and elf are more of a challenged :cry: how about a rotating starting zone on a monthly basis
What about making it into a mini T4? lock all 3 RvR lakes (battlefront style ie wherever the action is at right now) and get a reward!

A reward? like a T1 version of the Seal of Domination or whatever.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Brizio

Post#35 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:32 am

About WP/DOK changes, looks like you guys are mixing some mechanics, DoK/WP and RP/Zealot. This game was designed to be simple. Even the crafting is.

Just a tought.

Luth

Post#36 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:00 am

Brizio wrote:About WP/DOK changes, looks like you guys are mixing some mechanics, DoK/WP and RP/Zealot. This game was designed to be simple.
No, only a few classes (knight/chosen) have mechanics that are simple and even aura switching has been designed without a "twister" addon in mind. Other classes are played simple by ignoring the mechanic because the game allows them to do so (e.g. sorc/bw, slayer/choppa or even "loner" WL).