Changelog 19/11/16

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
blaqwar

Re: Changelog 19/11/16

Post#31 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:03 pm

Niky wrote:
blaqwar wrote:
DoKs have access to the same tools in the form of Sorc spirit resist debuff and Choppa Chop Fasta cd decreaser.
With 2m cooldown? And with 2 meledd and sorc in party xD
blaqwar wrote: The 15% difference in damage bonus is there to account for the bonus DoKs get from Dualwielding and the associated proc damage.
DOKs dont have proc damage in new mode.
WPs have buff for 10% parry.
True, I missed the cd on the Choppa ability is 2min since I don't play a Choppa, I assumed it was similar to what SMs get, in terms of realm balance. The mirrored ability having a much longer cd is an issue with destro/order balance from the tools perspective, not a DoK/WP balance issue and should be addressed by giving a similar cd reduction tool to Destro.

Why not a Sorc with a DoK? Why 2 MDPS? The composition balance has changed a lot with these WP/DoK changes and I'm not sure if you're thinking outside the 2/2/2 meta here. Besides a Sorc synergises well with DoKs because of Frozen Touch (proc meta is still somewhat relevant, isn't it?).

And I don't understand what you mean with losing the proc? The Celerity and Vitality procs are still just as strong as they were and dualwielding will consistently proc them more often than slower 2 handers.

Ads
TenTonHammer

Post#32 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:05 pm

Niky wrote: DOKs dont have proc damage in new mode.
What did they remove covenant of vitality in the exp mode?

Even then you know destro has other souce of procs right? like frozen touch etc
Niky wrote:
Its real life for MeleHealers. MeleHealerDok not play only small scale, but perma 2-3 sec debuff for healing ability its very hard in small scale too. And killing this idea in oRvR.
?

Melee healers are better in small scale 6v6/12v12 scenarios, they prefom worse in large scale WBvWB orvr situations where rdps is king and their is significantly more damage flying around, in those situations its better to play backline healer with 16 reource regen and spam gheals like before

Ninepaces

Post#33 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:14 pm

What is going on? Melee is being pushed and pushed to unplayable territory. There is too much range and too much damage from those range. When you finally get to the range they have too much escape and survival mechanisms. Ranged just dont have enough "risk" to balance the "reward" it provides.

Any person should just be able to log in any character and solo queue and at least have a bit of fun, but if you solo or even duo queue with melee you will just get absolutely obliterated. Why even bother with a tank class or a mdps anymore? People dont want to spend hours sitting in IC looking for a premade. Forgetting about the incredible disaster that is oRVR right now, people are just getting more and more pissed off with the class balance, and this is manifesting itself in server pop. Its just straight up not fun. Its just not fun logging into a tank or a mdps, and the only way to play now is to fight fire with fire and reroll ranged.

You can instantly make this game better by blanket nerf rdps dmg of all abilities by a flat 30-40%. I also suggest listening to ppl like nyky and heymate who know what they are talking about instead of all the nameless chatter on this forum.

Niky

Post#34 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:23 pm

That topic about WPs and DOK not about procs. But if u dont know, BWs have more better proc meta.
Destro: Mara Nyky / DOK Crystof
Order: SL Niky / BW Nykky / SW Nyky / WL Nikky / SM Ulee
Live: WP Eprst

Ninepaces

Post#35 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:24 pm

http://imgur.com/a/MfwIT
http://imgur.com/a/EHTRL

alliance 4/157.

this is what some melee players log into at 5 pm in europe to try to make a group with.

Sigimund

Post#36 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:26 pm

TenTonHammer wrote: backline healer with 16 reource regen and spam gheals like before
And strength to willpower conversion and, on a short cooldown that is not five minutes, better survival tools unspecced than before.

Edit: positivity.

Valfaros

Post#37 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:34 pm

Okay did some more testing.
CoC seems about right. Still would love to have a speedbuff but I guess dok will always have this weakpoint atlest till speedtali gets introduced (I hope without LotD).
CoV seems a bit too strong again you can overperform every backline healer. (Btw Detaunt goes now on 25s cd which is good when you don't have the tactic but it shouldn't when you have it!)
Heal sigis seem to be still able to perform good haven't really testet heal dok with a full equiped char and didn't see guildmates use it our underequipt dok explodes but that's just equipment I guess.

Good changes so far I would recommend tuning meele heal a little bit down again and range heal a little bit up. Very glad you reverted DF/MI change I think these tactics were always in the perfect spot and don't need any change. If there are problems I would change somewhere else.

bloodi
Suspended

Post#38 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:36 pm

Ninepaces wrote:You can instantly make this game better by blanket nerf rdps dmg of all abilities by a flat 30-40%. I also suggest listening to ppl like nyky and heymate who know what they are talking about instead of all the nameless chatter on this forum.
While we are suggesting things, try to not post the above if you want anyone to take you seriously.

Ads
Niky

Post#39 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:36 pm

Spoiler:
TenTonHammer wrote: Melee healers are better in small scale 6v6/12v12 scenarios, they prefom worse in large scale WBvWB orvr situations where rdps is king and their is significantly more damage flying around, in those situations its better to play backline healer with 16 reource regen and spam gheals like before
DOKs plays not only ORVR and not only in zerg.

My opinion. Devs cant balanse meleHealers, u can make overpower class or full gimp. That game have big problems with balance without melehealers.
Keep it constructive, or don't bother posting.

- wargrimnir
Destro: Mara Nyky / DOK Crystof
Order: SL Niky / BW Nykky / SW Nyky / WL Nikky / SM Ulee
Live: WP Eprst

zumos2

Post#40 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:25 pm

Ninepaces wrote:You can instantly make this game better by blanket nerf rdps dmg of all abilities by a flat 30-40%. I also suggest listening to ppl like nyky and heymate who know what they are talking about instead of all the nameless chatter on this forum.
lol ...
Zumos - Member of Red Guard

Current Guilds: The Unlikely Plan - Deep and Dry - Dark Omen