Recent Topics

Ads

Changelog 19/11/16

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
BrockRiefenstahl

Re: Changelog 19/11/16

Post#91 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:59 am

In PvE the cooldown should be 10 Seconds like it always was. When entering PvP combat it should be higher (but not 5 minutes). Dont know if they are able to implement something that checks Combat status first after this if its PvP combat. (or a check if you are in a RvR zone or SC)

Ads
Wittygamertag

Post#92 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:01 am

BrockRiefenstahl wrote:
The 2 gentlemen I guard are modest and would most likely not boast BUT the facts are that I have seen both of them in multiple sc`s put out over 150k damage AND heals
As WP with a Guard surviving and tanking with SR/TS is not that hard to pull of.
But ppl are still to blind to realize that sustained damage/leech will not KILL TARGETS.
Its burst not sustained or tiny ticking aoe dots.

I would always prefer a WH/WH with only 100k dmg done in the same case but made 10 solo kills at a flag.
Burst damage and Focus damage kills in this game, not sustained damage. Tanks do often more damage than dps, because they barely die have no 30 sec respawntimer and their auras n dots are tickling the whole match.
Jm2C

I should have stated that on average 4-8 Dbs were achieved on average in addition to these numbers
Last edited by Wittygamertag on Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Niky

Post#93 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:22 am

lastalien wrote:
Niky wrote:Welcome to new procs mechanik xD

Kotbs+SM+DD WP+MeleeHealWP+BW+Any healer
Chosen+Borc+DD Dok+MeleeHealDok+Sorc+Any healer

Any one want kill all? Make it.
Are you switch to Order again? :)
I confirm this setup, difficult to kill.
Its very boring, to play on order side.
Destro: Mara Nyky / DOK Crystof
Order: SL Niky / BW Nykky / SW Nyky / WL Nikky / SM Ulee
Live: WP Eprst

lastalien

Post#94 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:37 am

Niky wrote: Its very boring, to play on order side.
What is you mean?

You are playing mostly on right meta persons. WP more perspective with your words
Petitbras (SW), Threeend (BW), Arrgoor (SL), Popovich (KoTBs), Semenich (Eng), Ancle (WP), Lastalien (WL), Alienessa (AM)

Movies

BrockRiefenstahl

Post#95 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:43 am

Spoiler:
Wittygamertag wrote:
BrockRiefenstahl wrote:
The 2 gentlemen I guard are modest and would most likely not boast BUT the facts are that I have seen both of them in multiple sc`s put out over 150k damage AND heals
As WP with a Guard surviving and tanking with SR/TS is not that hard to pull of.
But ppl are still to blind to realize that sustained damage/leech will not KILL TARGETS.

I would always prefer a WH/WH with only 100k dmg done in the same case but made 10 solo kills at a flag.
Burst damage and Focus damage kills in this game, not sustained damage. Tanks do often more damage than dps, because they barely die have no 30 sec respawntimer and their auras n dots are tickling the whole match.
Jm2C
I should have stated that on average 4-8 Dbs were achieved on average in addition to these numbers[/quote]

Than you guys had done a good job with focusing :) But as I wrote those 50/50 Heal dmg ratios are not possible as Wrath because without switching the prayer you can't pull those heal numbers. (unless lets say enemy team always focus one target low and you would use almost 24/7 DA to almost top your healtargets HP.) Very unlikely...

Wittygamertag

Post#96 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:12 am

BrockRiefenstahl wrote:
Spoiler:
Wittygamertag wrote:
BrockRiefenstahl wrote:

Jm2C
I should have stated that on average 4-8 Dbs were achieved on average in addition to these numbers
Than you guys had done a good job with focusing :) But as I wrote those 50/50 Heal dmg ratios are not possible as Wrath because without switching the prayer you can't pull those heal numbers. (unless lets say enemy team always focus one target low and you would use almost 24/7 DA to almost top your healtargets HP.) Very unlikely...[/quote]

Sorry would love to talk more about the how's and specs/rotations to make the stats above possible but I am not a wp player. Also as I said there is defiantly a large amount of skill and work involved in achieving these including focusing but no matter what the numbers are achieveable and consistently at that.

Maybe Azarael could explain more about how to achieve these numbers as he is one of the dps WP I have grped with who is achieving them.