Recent Topics

Ads

Changelog 21/11/16

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
MisterViktor

Re: Changelog 21/11/16

Post#31 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:01 am

WE nerfed, now if you press the jump in time to cast stealth it will not work. For such a dynamic class is very critical. A lot of time was killed, thinking that went into invisibility, but in fact there is no ((( It is very sad because of this.

WE already heavily nerfed, eg Elixire of The Cauldron does not prevent Wind Blast (AM)

Sorry my English, i use "Google translate"

Ads
Azarael

Post#32 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:17 am

If Wind Blast was a disruptable move on live, and you can prove it, that's a bug report.

Vdova

Post#33 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:43 am

MisterViktor wrote:WE nerfed, now if you press the jump in time to cast stealth it will not work. For such a dynamic class is very critical. A lot of time was killed, thinking that went into invisibility, but in fact there is no ((( It is very sad because of this.

WE already heavily nerfed, eg Elixire of The Cauldron does not prevent Wind Blast (AM)

Sorry my English, i use "Google translate"
If you jump right when you cast anything with any char it will be canceled. It was always the same on live. 100% disrubt should disrubt all spells(except those who go thru disrubt with tactic-mainly BW). It doesnt affect detaunts and it doesnt effect pure CC abbilities(including windblast)
Vdova - Witch elf princess of suffer and despair

MisterViktor

Post#34 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:20 am

Azarael wrote:If Wind Blast was a disruptable move on live, and you can prove it, that's a bug report.
But "Wind Blast" - magical attack, "Elixire of The Cauldron" give 100% immune on magic attack.

Telen
Suspended

Post#35 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:22 am

Wind Blast was disruptable on live

MisterViktor

Post#36 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:24 am

Vdova wrote: If you jump right when you cast anything with any char it will be canceled. It was always the same on live....
No, it was not so

BrockRiefenstahl

Post#37 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:01 am

MisterViktor wrote:
Vdova wrote: If you jump right when you cast anything with any char it will be canceled. It was always the same on live....
No, it was not so
Here is also strange that Casts that are usable while running, are not so when you jump + BUT you can cast them while "flying/midair".

It seems the game does see Jump as Punt/cc.
I am not even sure if Punt interrupted casts (the ones castable while moving) back on live.

BTW: Could someone answer me that one please?
So, because I could not get an answer the last 2 days from /ad channel ingame I try it here.

How exactly does the 40%/25% dmg buff work?
What are the exact threshold numbers for it to amplify my damage?

Does it have tables like Ironbreaker/BG lets say 50 RF =10% dmg buff / 120 RF /XX RF XX RF etc etc...

Due to having a pretty wide range of damage numbers from Bludgeon, I was not really able to figure it out by myself and I am not very versed with Formulas of this game.

Also is it always 40% damage or is it variomatic? Like the buff raises and falls with a coefficient of RF amount? (Therefore no tables with flat buff% numbers at all)

Azarael

Post#38 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:23 pm

MisterViktor wrote:
Azarael wrote:If Wind Blast was a disruptable move on live, and you can prove it, that's a bug report.
But "Wind Blast" - magical attack, "Elixire of The Cauldron" give 100% immune on magic attack.
Checked and it gets disrupted. Don't waste my time.

Ads
Bobbiom

Post#39 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:36 pm

The ammunition limit to the siege cannons was a good change.

Destro managed to take Dw from Order with balanced numbers.
Only time Orders number where at a disadvantage was after Destro breached outer door and took control of the inner yard at the second attempt, they gained 20% aao shortly after.

So from this evenings experience orvr is in a better place.