Ads

Changelog 03/12/16

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kali14
Banned

Re: Changelog 03/12/16

Post#41 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:51 pm

I like it, one gear as duelist or devastator for debolster to finish T2 and T3. Finally something new because playing only T4 RVR all the time become just boring.

Ads
Alfinnete
Banned

Post#42 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:59 pm

::: T2/T3 Merge bugg the RvR :::
--> BO Cap = very very low reward, 7xp for exemple.
--> Resource dont appear.
--> RAM dont appear.

Ezella

Post#43 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:12 pm

Ezella wrote:just tested to debolster in t1 ...
Spoiler:
... on a r20 alt and it seems it doesnt work correctly or maybe its just a visual bug, cause my alts rank is still shown as r20 (no debolster buff) and i ve seen some other player alts above rank15 with the same issue.

used the .getstats command to have a look for the changes between not rvr flagged and debolstered rvr flagged, no difference
https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/8530
checked this issue on a rank40 alt and i was able to use all carreer/mastery and morale abilities. furthermore all tactics worked too, 4 slots available. it was even possible to use the r38 mount

TenTonHammer

Post#44 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:16 pm

lafrot wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:, you guys are the test monkeys.

I assume you type that like you offended/surprised

But in the end that is the reality of things

There is a reason that it is called the alpha phase, were not here to play and bring back the game even though thats what many people think this private server here does

Everyone is basically QA testers for the devs untill we reach the "full release" phase

SpacestarKid

Post#45 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:55 pm

-Refined stealth check. Now harder to spot while stationary and even harder to spot when behind target.
Finally.
Shogun, Zama, Mashka, Antifreeze, Alcotester

sanii

Post#46 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:58 pm

Korhill wrote:I did some WL Pet tests and the dmg seems still very low on coordinate strike, brutal pounce and leony frenzy. Coordinate Strike for example just critical hitted for 1 or 2 damage on a lvl 33 chosen. Have a Screenshot but somehow couldnt add it.

I will see what other WLs will post but i think there is still something wrong with the WL.
I don't think pet abilities scale off their own weapon dps . I am not sure if this behaviour is a bug or not ( and i would really love it if a dev or someone who knows it can confirm if it is intended behavior or not) , but i tested it with my WL,Engi and Squig and no ability seems to receive any contribution from the pets wdps ( only auto attacks seem to benefit). I can't 100%ly confirm if its the same for player used pet abilites but they don't seem to receive a benefit either.
<Pxl> <Luewee> <Fhc> and many many more!
[Deep and Dry] - Order
[Dark Omen] - Destruction

Gerv
Banned

Post#47 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:19 pm

I like the changes, merging t2 & 3 will be neat. I just really, really hope that players do not blow up on the change log about the changes they have had no chance to test over a decent time period such as 3 days. The way some people acted was horrible. There is no wonder the staff get frustrated in the more recent posts.

I know they were controversial changes but the fact remains, please remember players, there is a process in place to avoid such flaming and aggression, 1, the changes are made, 2, there is a period of testing and we provide feedback. Please try and remember this, give everything a chance, it can all be reversed and tweeked, to quote Lando Calrisian, from Star Wars The Empire strikes back, "we got to give them more time!"
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

KikkL
Banned

Post#48 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:58 pm

could be a lot mroe action going on in t2. Dont think everyone realizes it yet?
Makes sense to just stay in t2 till 31 now, right?

EDIT: Nevermind. supply carries switch between t2/3.

Ads
saupreusse
Developer

Post#49 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:52 am

lafrot wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:, you guys are the test monkeys.
Well you have to see that we cant test changes with 10 ppl on the dev server, so big patches are likely to not work until they get some good fixes injected. Just report bugs so they can be fixed. :)

Gortoon

Post#50 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:48 am

And because it is a test server it gives a human the rights to call someone as a donkey/monkey or whatever he likes?

yea its a test server.
Spoiler:
If the devs ask they can #$^$ my wife? sell my kids? tell me an ^$%@#@?
Please devs learn to be more pollite to your test subjects (and ofc we are not test subjects). After all they are 50% of this server going.

Good changes in t2 and t3 i guess. I hope xp from quests is going higher according to the lvl a player is.

No need to add profane stuff to your post to make a point - Natherul