Ads

Changelog 03/12/16

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Grunbag
Former Staff

Re: Changelog 03/12/16

Post#81 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:24 am

At T2 t3 and t4 BO are not equal distance from war camps . Nordland is an exception . Then it would be good for ppl to learn to play as team at t1 , I don't understand why ppl don't like the 2 other zones ? They just like nordland to play as solo ? Nobody is complaining about other tier map .
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Ads
Vandoles

Post#82 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:26 am

Yeh, but t2, 3 and 4 are keep warfare, BOs are optional and build-up play. In t1 the BOs are everything. It's not so much the equal distance, it's that in the other tiers the fight naturally centres around the keep, where in Nordland it centres around the middle between Festenplatz and the Harvest Shrine. In elf and dwarf t1s it spreads more, so if I start a group or go roam in them, I'm not guaranteed to have fights/ganks/skirmrishes.

I'm not explaining my problems or anything, just trying to clear up why people avoid elf/dwarf t1. I hadn't thought of it that way to be honest, but when that guy mentioned the BO placement it made a lot of sense.

sotora

Post#83 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:48 pm

Grunbag wrote:At T2 t3 and t4 BO are not equal distance from war camps . Nordland is an exception . Then it would be good for ppl to learn to play as team at t1 , I don't understand why ppl don't like the 2 other zones ? They just like nordland to play as solo ? Nobody is complaining about other tier map .
Keeps & there is no choice in later tiers.

T1 there is a choice. You can stay in Nordland with equal distance BO, and small distances that both guarantee very little downtime between fights and quick return to fight in event of wipe.

Imagine how much you could fight & potentaill kill in Nordland vs going to other part of zone in dwarf&elf to capture a BO?

Same reason why many players in Nordland don't even bother going to ship BO but stay at cental point /enemy warcamp.

Exordus

Post#84 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:54 pm

Has the .ror debolster been updated yet? Sorry, I have yet to see the new rules for debolstering....renown used, talismans, etc. Thank you.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#85 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:38 pm

Exordus wrote:Has the .ror debolster been updated yet? Sorry, I have yet to see the new rules for debolstering....renown used, talismans, etc. Thank you.
Sadly no, it was missed in the update and will be fixed at a later patch.

Dresden
Banned

Post#86 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

What about upping the renown on BO captures in elf/dwarf zones? it would solve some early renown problems too.

Get 1 = x1 renown (usual amount)
Get 2 = x2 renown
Get 3 = x3 renown
Get 4 = x4 renown

The fights over BO's would become epic and insane.

It would also be good to repeatedly remind T1 newbies that elf/dwarf actually exists, maybe partially fix the blue rally call thing?

:D
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q