Recent Topics

Ads

Changelog 03/12/16

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Gortoon

Re: Changelog 03/12/16

Post#51 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:52 am

There should not be a need for me to make a point Natherul but a dev made one did he not?

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Post#52 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:54 am

Gortoon wrote:And because it is a test server it gives a human the rights to call someone as a donkey/monkey or whatever he likes?

yea its a test server.
Spoiler:
If the devs ask they can #$^$ my wife? sell my kids? tell me an ^$%@#@?
Please devs learn to be more pollite to your test subjects (and ofc we are not test subjects). After all they are 50% of this server going.

Good changes in t2 and t3 i guess. I hope xp from quests is going higher according to the lvl a player is.

No need to add profane stuff to your post to make a point - Natherul
Test monkeys are a quite common term for testers, its like grease monkey is a car mechanic. No need to take offense to that, but we are in alpha, so finding bugs and making the game better is more important then actual gameplay, thus you are all testers more then players.

Gortoon

Post#53 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:01 pm

I have a quite common term for devs that are high. should i also use that to call all you?

Theseus

Post#54 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:06 pm

Come on guys, I thought I am the one who gets to easily insulted, if someone isnt 100% polite.... but even I cant find anything bad about test monkey..... or do you not like monkeys.... they are quite kuddly..... and intelligent.^^
Andyrion Ulthenair
Arphyrion Soulblade

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#55 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:23 pm

Gortoon wrote:I have a quite common term for devs that are high. should i also use that to call all you?
The rules are clear, show respect to staff. But there is nothing insulting wth test monkeys, but this discussion ends NOW. This is a changelog topic.

Telen
Suspended

Post#56 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:50 pm

Everyone knows humans are apes not monkeys. Pfft get and education man. Were test apes.

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#57 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:05 pm

And we are Nazis.
Godwin for me.
Thx a lot.

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#58 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:13 pm

Natherul wrote:[General]
Azarael
-fixed issue causing armor and resists not to work at all against direct damage
Does this fully works now ? Feels like I take more damage as usual now ?
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Ads
Vandoles

Post#59 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:01 pm

Thank you for paying attention to the t2/t3 issues and presenting a fix! I'm sure it'll present just as many bugs/issues at the start, but it's a damn good move and I'm looking forward to playing in t2/t3 again. Also the t1 to r15 is brilliant, a lot of classes get their key skills around 14-15 so now it's more playable to debolster and stay there for a bit. Honestly, I hope the devs stick around with these changes and we all try to make them work. I know I'm picking up my WL and BG in t1/t2 respectively :)

Vandoles

Post#60 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:06 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Aurandilaz wrote: T3 lakes might be empty because of low reward:effort ratio?
Capturing keeps requires a lot of effort and the prize itself is not that good, compared to possible alternatives such as grinding exp and then going for the sweet t4 renown farm.
Players follow the path of least resistance, which in its current variant means dead t3 lakes.

Ach well, I will have fun times being a lvl 29 shaman in T2 lakes. :twisted:
Excellent, so we can develop even harsher penalties for players who intentionally grind to T4 without properly leveling renown. That should be fun.
Penalties for not properly leveling renown sound great, I love the idea of people playing through their tiers for renown not ranks, but it might not be a bad idea to consider doing this parallel with switching some class skills - like how SMs get the wall of darting steel at 40. It isn't an absolute key skill, the class is playable anyway, but it's the best example I could think of right at this moment. But I do know there's a few classes that are quite gimped without their t4 skills.