Recent Topics

Ads

Changelog 07/12/16

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Nirawen

Re: Changelog 07/12/16

Post#21 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:16 am

LoL Lesti :p In the end I was happy with my "basic engineer".

Effectively back to the snipe with the Gunturret. The at least no worries.

30 Feet ....Apart from killing a pet spuig cac, one kills person :mrgreen:
By cons may be only a throw of ax, sword, go cure crazy stick little kill us

( Sorry for my English )

Ads
Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#22 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:28 am

I spend two day told everyone that the 30 feet range doesn't makes engineer dangerous , that's why we got 48% buff cause tinkerer was here to support his team mate . Now engineer tinkerer doesn't survive that long since he's focused inside melee and its harder for tinkerer to bother caster / healer unless we stand at their feet .

The only buff we expected as tinkerer for month as been nerfed a lot
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Danthe

Post#23 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:08 am

Hello everyone
The day when people (Destru) will stop crying has not yet happened.
I just want to know or is the balance in all its? Or is the future of the engineer?

Nirawen

Post#24 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:16 am

The future of the engineer is sniper ... we thought we could do something else with the changes .... but false hope.
Afterwards for the PVE with a good indendiary turret on mobs not aggro (orange) may be that you will be useful (30 Feets, Aoe)
I joke well on .... If not the closet like the magus at a time.

hogun

Post#25 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:00 am

Well ... the developers propose an interesting solution on a specific turret system and hardly a day of testing the modifications have occurred. Either the destruct has an enormous impact on the choices of the developers or the developers its hard work to have so quickly known that it was necessary to modify their project which had necessarily been maturely constructed.
Let us return to the problem.
The destru have found the disip and the dodge important, I think it's true! it is important.
It would have been interesting that the destru who find this too important explains to us what he thinks of the fact that this important protection associates with a loss of range which makes the engineer incapable to kill it is predator,
And also incapable of this displaced without risking to become a very crunchy prey.

Yes it is a Defensive Up but Yes it is an offensive and mobility nerf(since we are not talking about the grenade turret which does not break any problem)

So some destru met we encountered difficulties in sc because in front there was a "team" specialized engineer and its hurt their ass! For info it is not new on warhammer origin the team GIGN composed of 6 engineer winner has blow on a 1vs3 see more But only in defensive position! The engineer must move is an easy target.
So maybe this 48% test should have been longer and we would have simply noticed that only a fixed engineer's engine was made more resistance but that the influence on the rvr or the influence of an engineer without synergy was Negligible! Must your nerf the synergy of the other celule because its hard ?
Or just up directly the magus and nerve the inge because the destructions does not happen countered a static célule?

plz be serious ! if you cant mouv and if you have note enouth defensive stat and no range... you are a feeder ... i think its not the origine objectif
My video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65aHhb4kCJU
DAMMAZ KRON !
Hogun - IB 80+ Hoguun RP 80+ Hogunn ING 80+ HOG Slayer 80+ Gor IB 2M 50
(KOBS,WH,WP,BW,SW,WL,SM,BO,CHOSEN,SH,MAGUS, MARAU ,CHOP,SHAM )40+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyJx3So8q6o

Sigimund

Post#26 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:34 am

Indeed. 48% chance to dodge attacks from enemies 100% out of your range.

hogun

Post#27 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:42 pm

Glorian wrote:

Well that is also what rages me a little. But players whine allways at changes here in the RoR Forum. Thats the deal. If something great happens, the next day the buff is nerfed. That is called development. So don't put Grombrindal back into the cupboard, but join us in our now totally-OP-TM dwarf Gunline. Totaly safe to watch out of 30 feet. :lol: :D

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Lesti ? don't recrut in my team ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps: send me your price every think is possible :twisted:
My video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65aHhb4kCJU
DAMMAZ KRON !
Hogun - IB 80+ Hoguun RP 80+ Hogunn ING 80+ HOG Slayer 80+ Gor IB 2M 50
(KOBS,WH,WP,BW,SW,WL,SM,BO,CHOSEN,SH,MAGUS, MARAU ,CHOP,SHAM )40+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyJx3So8q6o

Glorian

Post#28 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:55 pm

Grombrindal!? The White Dwarf is from Damaz Kron? Not bad. ;)

And I don't want to recruit him. I want him in the WB for an evening. Hunting some zanguzla hero in the Marshes of Madness. :D

Ads
Dalgrimar

Post#29 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:22 pm

Be happy with your 50% total dodge/disrupt.
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy

utube
twitch

Nirawen

Post#30 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:34 pm

Dalgrimar wrote:Be happy with your 50% total dodge/disrupt.
LoL....

It is easy to kill someone with 50% dissip / dodge when he has a range of 39 .....
Last edited by Nirawen on Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.