Recent Topics

Ads

Changelog 08/12/16

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Renork

Re: Changelog 08/12/16

Post#21 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:26 am

The flamer change is so much fun <3 gives the entire class a different feel. Great changes.

Ads
kweedko

Post#22 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:00 am

Azarael wrote: - The tactic "Surging Power" has been moved to Havoc 7pts.
- The tactic "Surging Power" additionally increases the critical damage inflicted by Flickering Red Fire.
So you actually forcing people to spec atleast 8 points to havoc to get those sweet crits for skills from every branch?

I think if you want to buff direct spec you should not choose tactics to change usable in others, why not change the "Fiery Winds" tact which never used by anybody instead "Surging Power".

Dabbart

Post#23 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:19 am

So, I dunno when the change got input, but you suffer fall damage from falling off the edge of the cat-walk in IC now. And for that, I thank you. It could be annoying having to book out of that spot. Just noticed this, and it's been a pet peeve of mine since I logged destro... I dunno why, but that walk up to the flightmaster in IC, and the stair-ways in Elf keeps... I fall off all the damned time...

So thanks!
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

pge2k

Post#24 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:15 pm

I want to give feedback for RVR zone merge.

since that t1/t2/t3 merging,
T2 is really dead much people up to lvl 20 staying at T1 its really boring, so It makes more sense if you are merging T2/T3 and T1 would be standalone since history.

only my opinion

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#25 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:20 pm

pge2k wrote:I want to give feedback for RVR zone merge.

T2 is really dead much people up to lvl 20 staying at T1 its really boring, so It makes more sense if you are merging T2/T3 and T1 would be standalone since history.

only my opinion
Tier 1 was never merged with anything else, it was only T2 and T3 that was merged

Glorian

Post#26 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:23 pm

pge2k wrote:I want to give feedback for RVR zone merge.

only my opinion
Have I missed something?

T2 and T3 were merged.
T1 is standalone.
If you are above lvl 15 you will get debolstered to lvl 11 and are only allowed max lvl 11 gear in T1.

warhammer1995

Post#27 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:35 pm

hehehe
RP - Pavoss :idea:

Tankbeardz

Post#28 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:17 pm

Karast wrote:I really like the Surging Power change. It is going to be deadly.
After testing this...the change is not that great. Travel time and the 2 second cast only make this desirable when using FM.

Also, when playing rift magus, you don't have the option, anymore, to use the tactic for an extra bit of close range burst unless you move out of the changing tree and drop IFOC. Nice try...but not quite.

Ads
Akalukz

Post#29 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:15 pm

Yeah it sucks that rift magus was hurt by this, which in my opinion should be the desired "pushed" for spec. We already have a single target magic RDPS, we need a battlefield cc controller with utility and periodic burst magic user ;)
-= Agony =-

Tankbeardz

Post#30 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:25 pm

Akalukz wrote:Yeah it sucks that rift magus was hurt by this, which in my opinion should be the desired "pushed" for spec. We already have a single target magic RDPS, we need a battlefield cc controller with utility and periodic burst magic user ;)
Especially since one of the Infernal Blast is probably the best PBAOE skill. Daemonic Lash is kind of weak in RoR and comes way down the list in priority -- KD, IB, and Warpfire all take priority. Speccing into a single target tree as a rift magus doesn't make sense imo.