Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Razielhell
Former Staff

Re: Patchnotes 29/12/16

Post#51 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:22 pm

Hargrim wrote:
Razielhell wrote:
Jaycub wrote:Did Emberlight Mine PQ, worked fine but there might be confusion as to what flag it's referring to for stage 2 (the one inside the cave) since all the banners have the same name and model.

Also stage 1 is pretty arduous due to lack of spawns, took us about ~15-20 minutes to finish stage one. Otherwise it's a really cool PQ.
Already there ;)
I will take a look at it and correct the description of Stage II.

About the 'not needed mobs' - they will be used when we will get more tools and scripting, so they will stey for a while there.
Cool!! Happy new year!
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Ads
Dajciekrwi

Post#52 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:15 pm

"[...] Oh wow - I and most of my guildies here played to the end. First they released lotd, with horrible items which made a good amount of my mates leave. (They never fixed the bugged items so there was no chance these players would come back). From a few dozen servers they had to go down to under 10 because the game couldnt even keep its core playerbase. Renown rank 100 was powercreep all the way and killed a lot more guilds than lotd did until they decided to reduce their servers even further to 4 (or something like that). The game was only playable at rr 90 and up. Every second player used exploits to bug their equipment. Hackers werent banned anymore even when reported. The servers were empty compared to 2009/10. Altdorf/ic was 4 times a day. No one fought, everyone just dodged keeps to get free city. Meanwhile i abused dozens of bugs to get easy lotd weapons with 20% more crit to snipe those t3 scrubs on my rr 60 sw with sweet 9 k crits. The dmg has been done and even the last day couldnt bring back any of my guildies. It sure was awesome thanks for reminding me.[/quote]

Jesus , first y say that server was empty - then y say Altdorf was 4 time in a day ( its was bad, or what ?-idk ). "No one fought, everyone just dodged keeps to get free city...",WHAT Y SAY?? I just write on Altdorf "looking for fight" and in one minute i havea full wb on both sides.
But why i write this? for nothing, as say "you never cant wake a man , who pretend to be asleep"

saupreusse
Developer

Post#53 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:28 pm

Dajciekrwi wrote:"[...] But why i write this? for nothing, as say "you never cant wake a man , who pretend to be asleep"
You forgot the part where it says: you never cant argue with people that wear rose-colored glasses.

peterthepan3

Post#54 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:18 pm

Anyone moaning about the lack of LOTD items and WF gear is just mad that such OP gear won't be here to make up for their lack of skill.

spikespiegel84

Post#55 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:37 am

I actually like the way it is. Bring some dungeons and new sets for the eye, that's it. I already feel guilty when I crit for 1600.