Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 7/1/17

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
hogun

Re: Patch Notes 7/1/17

Post#51 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:14 am

Panzerkasper : ty for your intervention :) you defend your side not me ! so its not a problem of friendly fire !

Toxos : sorry but, chosen/Ktbs can heal group, BO can heal groupe all in mouv, nos cast time (aura), and i have no problem with the burst of Sorcerer, It's just for noted the difference of impact in the game 300hp /3 s vs more than 2000 hp instant

To finish the fact that the engineer is a Swiss knife is his difference and his interest.The solo example was an example of use among other recesse. In the same way that the SH is very different from the SW it can for example this cure by eating its Squig, in my sense I rather like the idea precisely that classes are different in order to give substance to the game! You really want to have classes all the same? You can detach the idea of ​​defending a camp but rather a game as a whole
My video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65aHhb4kCJU
DAMMAZ KRON !
Hogun - IB 80+ Hoguun RP 80+ Hogunn ING 80+ HOG Slayer 80+ Gor IB 2M 50
(KOBS,WH,WP,BW,SW,WL,SM,BO,CHOSEN,SH,MAGUS, MARAU ,CHOP,SHAM )40+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyJx3So8q6o

Ads
Panzerkasper

Post#52 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:22 am

hogun wrote:Panzerkasper : ty for your intervention :) you defend your side not me ! so its not a problem of friendly fire !

Toxos : sorry but, chosen/Ktbs can heal group, BO can heal groupe all in mouv, nos cast time (aura), and i have no problem with the burst of Sorcerer, It's just for noted the difference of impact in the game 300hp /3 s vs more than 2000 hp instant

To finish the fact that the engineer is a Swiss knife is his difference and his interest.The solo example was an example of use among other recesse. In the same way that the SH is very different from the SW it can for example this cure by eating its Squig, in my sense I rather like the idea precisely that classes are different in order to give substance to the game! You really want to have classes all the same? You can detach the idea of ​​defending a camp but rather a game as a whole
Nice to see that you havent understood a single thing i said....

Chosen/Kotbs aura require a defended attack, so there is a limitation. Additionally the aura is group only, something the keg was not, now is AND, speaking for Chosen, the aura was only worth it if you had a second Chosen in the group. Otherwise res, tough, str or ap would have been much more usefull.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#53 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:23 am

Guys, the keg had its OWN discussion in the balance topic. And Aza clearly stated he will "nerf" the keg in order to also buff the Engi career in the future when we have more granular control of the client.

If you keep whining about the keg here without no constructive criticism (in relation to the patch) I will either issue warnings on your accounts or close this thread permanently.

spikespiegel84

Post#54 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:33 am

Great patch.
Guys stop whining. You got buffed due to range.
If the healing outside party is what you miss, it's plainly zerg mentality and consequently sad.
Healing power is unaffected, unless you relied on it in zergs to hunker down BOs. But you didn't, right :D?

Danmir

Post#55 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:41 am

OK people enough is enough, I also love this game as much as my unborn first child but this hate wars are going nowhere.

Personally i think that the patch is an advantage for smaller groups.

The keg is a fluff ability, and i will highlight this again, fluff abillity. As a grenadier/thinkerer i spawn this thing as much as possible, becouse it so dwarfish (there is nothing better than to fight with some ale in the back, right lads).

The rest is more about the fluff so its a spoiler :ugeek:
Spoiler:
If You want to have some more knowledge about it, read the GW codex about the Jozef Bogman, he has 2 abillites called Bugman’s Tankard(1st) and Liquid Fortification(2nd)

1st: Bugman, or a Dispossessed Hero from your army within 4", can drink from this tankard in your hero phase to refresh and restore themselves. Any model that does so heals D3 wounds.

2nd: You can add 1 to the Bravery of Josef Bugman and any Dispossessed unit from your army within 4" of him whilst you are holding a drink.

If You realy want to see something that will destroy the balance of the game, let the devs make Irondrakes (If You dont know Irondrakes are clad in suits of Gromril Armour and are armed with Drakeguns (a cannon who they wield in hands) to shoot the foe at range. Irondrakes can punch foes in close combat with their Mailed Fists.(this is also from the GW codex))

Sledgehammer Clan list:
Danmir Sledgehammer
Morngrim Stoutbrewer
Rukh Wyrdmake
Gazul Firebrew
Haargen Deathbane