Flippa - Zealot

Ads
Razielhell
Former Staff

Re: Patch Notes 7/1/17

Post#12 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:57 am

wargrimnir wrote:

Wargrimnir
- All able-bodied mobs in IC have been sent out to do battle.
- Updated 235 Purple items from R2-R9
- 93 Purple items have been created based on existing/missing gear in T1.
- 39 Blue items have been created based on existing/missing gear in T1.
- Added 336 items to T1 PQ Purple bags.
- Added 336 items to T1 PQ Blue bags.
- Corrected Green items so they spawn at the appropriate chapter.
- All T1/T2/T3 RvR and Scenario Vendors have had their prices reduced.
- Updated 832 items ^
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Sorry Aza but this Patch belongs to Wargrimnir! :mrgreen: :ugeek:
Keep up the good work guys! Thanks for the patch.
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Bobbiom

Post#13 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:36 am

Thanks for the continuous work, nicely done.

Nirawen

Post#14 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:44 am

wargrimnir wrote:[Combat and Careers]

Engineer

- The Gun Turret improves range to a maximum of 25%, but still improves range by 5% per stack. This means that having more than 5 stacks of Improvised Upgrades will not improve your range.

- Bugman's Best now heals group members instead of all allies.

The balance team will have the responsibility of deciding what further to do with these classes.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Do like the WP ... At the end give us back the Base Engineer. In the end we will end up with a less powerful engineer ... nerf distance with a turret, nerve of the M2, nerve of beer, change in trees for snipe etc. etc.

Little was it necessary to touch nothing ...
But good it is true there are the women who play classes yet cheat ... Dok, Shamn, Spuig (pet completely bug).

But what do you want it to be so funny and we love this game so much that we stay. Because in the end we have a good time. !

Go I make the bet here in not long the class will lose the benefits of dissipate and dodge with the turret without regaining scope

Rip engineer, Rip Wp ... Next?

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#15 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:54 am

Nirawen wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:[Combat and Careers]

Engineer

- The Gun Turret improves range to a maximum of 25%, but still improves range by 5% per stack. This means that having more than 5 stacks of Improvised Upgrades will not improve your range.

- Bugman's Best now heals group members instead of all allies.

The balance team will have the responsibility of deciding what further to do with these classes.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Do like the WP ... At the end give us back the Base Engineer. In the end we will end up with a less powerful engineer ... nerf distance with a turret, nerve of the M2, nerve of beer, change in trees for snipe etc. etc.

Little was it necessary to touch nothing ...
But good it is true there are the women who play classes yet cheat ... Dok, Shamn, Spuig (pet completely bug).

But what do you want it to be so funny and we love this game so much that we stay. Because in the end we have a good time. !

Go I make the bet here in not long the class will lose the benefits of dissipate and dodge with the turret without regaining scope

Rip engineer, Rip Wp ... Next?

well what a bad statement ..... ..
See engi / Magus NEVER had a ranged buff like that . and its just not in balance . Some toons MUST have the Chance to detaunt tham or something its essential for fights . with 25 % range u mayb can do it , and engi magus has still more range than all other toons . Well the keg change was just logic ..... but noone understand me there :D
Engi/Magus are still in a rly good light .... but aslong devs cant lower range from Boc/snipe and so on its justs fair to bring range a bit down .

So damnit many item changes ???? in my head its a booooring long work to do that ?
So ty 4 that
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

naugrim

Post#16 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:33 am

What's the point to up a class then to nerve it again?

Why nerving already existing thing that work since 8 years like keg and M2?

It would be better to remove new ability that was implemented than nerfing old one...

Nirawen

Post#17 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:34 am

@Daknallbomb

You talk about a bonus, or the engineer has to land and wait for the stack ....
You have seen the time of incantation of the snipe etc ....
So in the end you lower the reach and you get to practically the same distance as some distance classes that did not have to wait to have scope and buff dmg ... more powerful base.
The engineer was very powerful once in place ... moving 3/4 of the Dps kills the engineer easily and it's not a heal beer at 300-400 every 3 seconds that changes anything. ..

It is like the WP we hope to change and then over time we remove the advances but we keep the nerves ...
There is so much to say about other classes ... one wonders why it is not modified or ever evoked ...
Last edited by Nirawen on Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PartizanRUS

Post#18 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:38 am

So you don't like Bugman's beer obviously.
Burn heretics and mutants, purge the unclean. ingame - Partizan . Hammer of Sigmar guild [RUS]
Image https://i.imgur.com/Un7WASp.jpg Image Image

Ads
Nirawen

Post#19 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:48 am

I understand completely that it is an Alpha but excuse me and I can be wrong ... but we feel that it reacts more to people who cry (often on the same side) Than on a true will.

There was an excellent work on the warrior priest, the engineer and the magus became useful but the more you advance, the more the class is nerve ... people have a hard time understanding that to have the full power of an engineer or Magus you have to be in position is static, like beer, once you have to move so much higher class to the engineer in the movements and DD ... like the shaman , spuig for example :p

It is found however that at each patch the order side has a few extra lines for the nerf.

So what should we do ? Post or you have to cry with sc screens etc etc etc. Not because some are expert in the matter and this often comes from the same side: p

Maybe the development team plays only side destro and was tired of rip under my snipe: p or do not like beer ^^
In this case I can understand: p 8-) 8-)
Last edited by Nirawen on Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#20 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:58 am

naugrim wrote:What's the point to up a class then to nerve it again?

Why nerving already existing thing that work since 8 years like keg and M2?

It would be better to remove new ability that was implemented than nerfing old one...
the point is try things to bring tham in BALANCE . its not nerfing or Up a class devs try to balance toons

there is nothing about cry ... some ppl rly try to think about balance .... that has nothing to do with cry .. i play a magus myself and i love him . but wtf havoc tree with 40% bonus dmg AND dat ranged increase was omg -.- it changes nearly NOTHING in good premate fights just give magus /engi the power to :| pugs from save spots ... so the change was not good .
In my opinion i still pray for an mobile havoc/gunner magus/engi ;D but dat will never be ;D
Last edited by Daknallbomb on Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy