Ads

Patch Notes 7/1/17

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
megadeath

Re: Patch Notes 7/1/17

Post#21 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:02 am

TenTonHammer wrote:Wo so keg got buffed for groups/bitterstone wbs
I'm perfectly fine with it. Bitterstones never refuse a fight.
"I came, I saw, I ran away"
- Every order player ever

"My RvR experience improved by 100% after I spent 50 renown points in Improved Flee and Cleansing Wind!"
- Average order player

Ads
Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#22 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:11 am

Do engineer still lose 4 stack when resummon same turret or it has been removed since range buff got nerfed ?
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

footpatrol2

Post#23 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:12 am

Super sad too see the keg change.

Taking away some of the few abilities that work outside of group... sad times.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#24 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:20 am

Alright guys. stop it with the talk about why some nerfs are happening, you should know by now that we are in alpha and will try things to see how they work out.

Just look at the DOK/WP, the changes were pulled back as they were slightly broken as is and we need client control to fix that, so they will be changed to the new ways again when client control arrives.

And while I cant speak for anyone else but one of the reasons why keg was changed could be that destro has no ability from a non healer that heals in the same way as such order has a slight edge there, but this conversation should not continue in this thread since its been the topic of an entire balance discussion either way.

Now stick to the point of a patch note please and just discuss the patch in itself

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#25 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:20 am

footpatrol2 wrote:Super sad too see the keg change.

Taking away some of the few abilities that work outside of group... sad times.
U mean cool to see that an abilities that was uncontroleble random heal now works fine for grps ?

*edit* sry read nerathul after i wrote .. i stop
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Glorian

Post#26 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:41 am

The reducement of keg to group heal is a nerf. For pugs and a big nerf for the Bitterstone Warband.

The lads in the half full parties will never get anything of the heals they got before.
So it will most likely hit never 6 people at all.

So it it is now party AND 30 feet?
If I followed the balance thread right, then when a party only nerf was suggested a Range increase was suggested. Or in some SCs you will only heal yourself. As no one will stay in 30 feet of you AND is in your party.

Saintpastissier

Post#27 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:00 am

Hello I can not understand why the barrel must be for the group? Because I often see in RVR an engineer save my life with his barrel because I play solo or save the group without heal next to him when there is no healer in scenario.
Nerf some things why not but if you nerf also the engineer for those heals outside the group. Does this mean that you will also nerve the "Benediction of Sigmar" of the Warrior Priest? . After I understand that you wanted to stop seeing solo people but this nerve seems to me useless.

tazdingo

Post#28 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:44 am

when something gets nerfed it was either OP or just not bloody fun to fight against and nobody is calling engi OP

time to play with a straight bat and let others enjoy orvr too

good patch

Ads
Mcgotrek

Post#29 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:57 am

"Taking away some of the few abilities that work outside of group"
Aye I think it's sad too.
Lowki Lyesmith
Gatebreaker Bjorrik Rjufendr
Mogens Wyrdmake
- 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers.

naugrim

Post#30 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:57 am

You right reduce the distance from gun turret is a good thing its better for game balance but the keg? wow biggest nerf ever for engineer. You must be in GROUP and 30 FEET? both? so useless... healing some guys around you was never a problem since 8 years and it wasnt a game breaking at all... Nobody complain of keg since all this time. Please adjust some new thing you implemented like gun turret distance without touching the core of the class. thank for reading.