Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 14/1/17

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
DefinitelyNotWingz

Re: Patch Notes 14/1/17

Post#91 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:07 pm

I just wanted to display how much skill procs and their counterplay require.
Not interested in any balance discussion. Personally I will abuse procs until they are changed to stay competitive. ;)
You know who I am.

Ads
Azarael

Post#92 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:10 pm

Charming as ever, Wingz.

Dabbart

Post#93 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:18 pm

DefinitelyNotWingz wrote:I just wanted to display how much skill procs and their counterplay require.
Not interested in any balance discussion. Personally I will abuse procs until they are changed to stay competitive. ;)

Against whom? Other cheesedick groups? But I thought the 6v6 scene was dead... so competitive against whom...

Having said that, please do keep pushing your groups on procs. The more testing the better. Even if I would far prefer to hear from your adversaries than you...
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

DefinitelyNotWingz

Post#94 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:22 pm

Dabbart wrote:
DefinitelyNotWingz wrote:I just wanted to display how much skill procs and their counterplay require.

Against whom? Other cheesedick groups? But I thought the 6v6 scene was dead... so competitive against whom...

Having said that, please do keep pushing your groups on procs. The more testing the better. Even if I would far prefer to hear from your adversaries than you...
Define cheesedick.
Spoiler:
#makeforumsentertainingagain
You know who I am.

Dabbart

Post#95 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:26 pm

"Abusing something that you know to be OP/broken and entirely unskill based, to farm PUGs"

Are you not entertained?

Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

DefinitelyNotWingz

Post#96 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:30 pm

Dabbart wrote:"Abusing something that you know to be OP/broken and entirely unskill based, to farm PUGs"

Are you not entertained?

How broken is magus? Thought fusion with me as a substitute defeated every NA meleetrains at this caledor woods event.
(#friendlybanter)

So what is it that is broken/op? I assumed we just fixed procs, didnt we?
BTW, if there are no premades, everything we can do is farming pugs. ;)
You know who I am.

Dalgrimar

Post#97 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:46 pm

Dabbart wrote:

I think he was sarcastic on the skill part :)
Sadly this patch didnt really fix the procs even tho Cimba claims it does.
I like the guys from Kraut Control but procs are not the way to be "competitive".

I 100% agree with Wingz and Peterthepan.
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy

utube
twitch

Dabbart

Post#98 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:49 pm

Your trolling needs some work. No comprtition, but you need to be competitive. You don't see anything op or broken, but I your own words "I will abuse the procs until they are changed"

And I've been gone all weekend. So you didn't beat mah premade(banter)!!!11

Sorry for derailing patch notes. I'll leave it here.

Ads
DefinitelyNotWingz

Post#99 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:52 pm

Dabbart wrote:Your trolling needs some work. No comprtition, but you need to be competitive. You don't see anything op or broken, but I your own words "I will abuse the procs until they are changed"

And I've been gone all weekend. So you didn't beat mah premade(banter)!!!11

Sorry for derailing patch notes. I'll leave it here.
Spoiler:
You know who I am.

Cimba

Post#100 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:56 pm

DefinitelyNotWingz wrote:I am not sure if you have ever played against an order proc grp, basically you cant just go for the rdps right away.
Even if the marauder gives up a tactic and probably mutated aggressor (since rr isnt sufficient), he will not touch a good rdps more than once in 60s. Using the small amount of time you have while being in range for a 3s channel that does not deal any significant dmg is kinda meh.
But ok if you get caught by marauders on a regular basis its the rock, paper, scissors game I mentioned.
Making marauder mandatory to be able to fight proc grps is most likely not the right way to fix procs.
An internal cd would do.
Anyone who thinks procs dont need an internal cd should just get a class like SW and use rapid fire while having procs. Magic :o
Also if playing with procs just requires rebuffing every 45s and the counterplay is a wild gamble of getting in range with the right classes and wasting cds while being exposed to 2 other dps with procs then sth is a bit op.

PS: Today I saw a slayer with shatter limbs, there you go. :mrgreen:
I have to admit I have not. There don't seem to be that many proc groups around :( At least I haven't noticed one other than us I mean.

Not getting close. I consider that more of a l2p issue on the side of marauder. They kind of forget their rkd after disrupt. The only way I then can prevent them from getting close is staying literally at 100ft and not using FBB. Which in turn hurts my damage output by a lot because I can't run full dot tactics when I have to slot both proc tactics.
Haojun is actually the only marauder I can think of who uses the rkd effectively.

I don't believe marauder is mandatory to counter procs grps. It's more that you need him to counter rdps grps. If you e.g. play against BW, off SM, mdps, kotbs than an additional shatter from e.g. mdok should be sufficient to keep the procs at a reasoably low uptime (40-50%).