Ads

Patch Notes 28/1/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Patch Notes 28/1/2017

Post#21 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:47 pm

Spacecraft wrote:Please dont get upset by a a few random comments on your work here. To actually be at a playble state with no finance team and not even your rl job man fast claps for you.

Thanks for your work, the randos are not the majority.
It's sort of outlined in the "What you should expect.." thread in the Rules and Guidelines section. Devs work here for free and on a volunteer basis, so they work on what they want to work on, for the most part. Personal motivations are a much stronger driver to getting things done, rather than player demands. That being said, suggestions and discussions all have an effect on us. We're human, we can see the value in working on some things over others. It's when those discussions become caustic that we tend to be repulsed by the inherent request in the first place.

Basically, if you want to see something changed, you should probably go about it in the sense that you're trying to convince someone it's in their best interest to do so. You're not going to get far here by making demands or pushing your notion of responsibility to any give game state. We know everything isn't perfect, we also acknowledge that what some players want simply isn't possible, and often times is unreasonable if only in the manner it was presented.

In the meantime, we're going to keep doing what we like doing. Every set of patch notes contains hours of unpaid work that we personally value to some degree. We hope it makes life better for the rest of the server, but if people disagree in a caustic manner, then at least it made life better for us.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Post#22 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:44 am

wargrimnir wrote:[Other Changes]
Wargrimnir
- T1 Lair Bosses have been set to R14 to match the T1 RvR Bolster mechanic.
On it.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

spikespiegel84

Post#23 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:32 am

Thanks guys. Good job.

NectaneboII
Banned

Post#24 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:39 pm

I can only see one and he just got his overdue reward. Slow clap.
Oh darkling....juvenile goth-emo is so 2006......

RyanMakara

Post#25 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:24 pm

NectaneboII wrote:
I can only see one and he just got his overdue reward. Slow clap.
Oh darkling....juvenile goth-emo is so 2006......
I wouldn't pick fights in month-old patchnote threads if I were you coming back after a month's ban, friend.