Patch Notes 28/1/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Haojin

Re: Patch Notes 28/1/2017

Post#11 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:42 pm

Spoiler:
I don't understand why he raged a lot ?

Farewell Nectanebo, you won't be missed/farmed here anymore.
Thanks for efforts.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Ads
jorgemarco

Post#12 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:53 pm

Well nice implementation but nothing important or about playability. like always we are waiting for changes in scs, balance and RvR.

Glorian

Post#13 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:59 pm

jorgemarco wrote:Well nice implementation but nothing important or about playability. like always we are waiting for changes in scs, balance and RvR.
Well for gearhunters and PQ lovers these are quite nice fixes.

Azarael

Post#14 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:03 pm

jorgemarco wrote:Well nice implementation but nothing important or about playability. like always we are waiting for changes in scs, balance and RvR.
I apologise for my slowness, but I'm having a little bit of difficulty understanding this.

You see, I'm very sure I posted in the global rules that I am not interested in what you think priorities should be and that I am not interested in reading anything within the patchnotes that isn't discussing the topic of the patchnotes.

Yet I seem to be seeing some randomer standing before me complaining that the patchnotes don't include what he would like and acting as if he is our boss.

Why am I seeing that, friend? Could you explain to me what gives you the right to ignore those rules and post that? And could you also explain how you came to represent the wider community (we) rather than just yourself?

Theseus

Post#15 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:28 pm

Azarael wrote:
I apologise for my slowness, but I'm having a little bit of difficulty understanding this.

You see, I'm very sure I posted in the global rules that I am not interested in what you think priorities should be and that I am not interested in reading anything within the patchnotes that isn't discussing the topic of the patchnotes.

Yet I seem to be seeing some randomer standing before me complaining that the patchnotes don't include what he would like and acting as if he is our boss.

Why am I seeing that, friend? Could you explain to me what gives you the right to ignore those rules and post that? And could you also explain how you came to represent the wider community (we) rather than just yourself?
Well the easy and short answer would be that this is the illnes of our time. Expecting to be the center of the universe and that everyone thinks the same as you. People want to be the center of all and an anomymus part of the crowd with no responsibility at the same time. Further more they want to eat the cake and have it for later.

Could I answer your question?

Greetings from the pessimistic court philosopher.^^
Andyrion Ulthenair
Arphyrion Soulblade

peterthepan3

Post#16 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:29 pm

More importantly, we're still waiting for certain players to reevaluate their own gameplay, in the hopes that they eventually realise that their imagined concerns (those that you have mentioned) can be alleviated and rectified on an individual level, instead of having to make sweeping changes affecting others who don't experience said concerns ;)

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#17 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:06 pm

Devs are re-building the game and you still whine guys?
Thats funny and sad at the same time.
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

CzarRedwall

Post#18 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:28 pm

Awesome stuff, thank you guys so much. You deserve more credit than people give you, but I hope that doesn't deter you because what you do is God's work.

Ads
Spacecraft

Post#19 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:09 pm

Please dont get upset by a a few random comments on your work here. To actually be at a playble state with no finance team and not even your rl job man fast claps for you.

Thanks for your work, the randos are not the majority.

Arbich
Suspended

Post#20 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:39 pm

fixed broken rvr drops means no more shaman horns and meat from rvr-kills? yes: great. no: please fix it.
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM