Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 2/2/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
DonCarlos

Re: Patch Notes 2/2/2017

Post#11 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:30 am

Items still seem somewhat off. I just found a ring with Willpower, Resi and Disrupt for Witch Hunter (and Sigmar Priest).

Ads
Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#12 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:56 am

Thanks.
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

DokB

Post#13 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:56 am

Found 4 Purple Boundless tonight farming and 5 blue Eternals. :D
Last edited by DokB on Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Jaycub

Post#14 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:00 am

Will there be any further changes to accessories?

For instance I see "Boyz Ring" which is obviously a greenskin racial ring, yet Chosen, Marauder, and Blackguard are able to use it per its description.

The only racially locked accessory I could find right now was "inquisition brooch" which are limited to WP and WH only.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Grobbok

Post#15 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:20 am

wargrimnir wrote:
Melehan wrote:Want to make sure I understand the changes.

Destro should only get destro dops and vice versa, but the existing gear that we already have that is "wrong" won't be fixed or updated in any way, correct?
Correct. Hence the loot buff for a while.
when you changed some items and players lost it coz to this changed, why we can't have replace this items? is it so complicate?
easy was to break down items which ppl already have but fix this changed look impossible
look Devs don't care if someone was farming tons of hours to get item which is now lost, who care that you waster your time
why can't you fix this situation? why only option is again farming? and who guarantee that after some time new items will be again changed.
lider of Da fat squigs guild

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#16 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:26 am

Its ALPHA PHASE.
I guess when this is gone from banner these things wont happen anymore.
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Noergl

Post#17 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:57 am

Grobbok wrote: look Devs don't care if someone was farming tons of hours to get item which is now lost, who care that you waster your time

and who guarantee that after some time new items will be again changed.
This is alpha. Expect changes often and without preinformation. Expect to loose items... loose levels. No guarantee on anything. You have read the notes before you started playing here, right?
This patch alone should be proof to you how much they care.... and your wording and statements are just insulting in my opinion. If you feel like you would “waste your time“... play something else. I lost some items too.... as im sure others have too. So bloody what. The fact you get higher drop rate for a while is a kind gesture to the players. And im glad the devs dont waste their time trying to find exchange items for every toon here. I welcome the ideas behind this patch, so we all will benefit from it in future times. Sorry if i sound pissed, but your post really is very demanding and youre compkaining about basic things.
Lorekeeper Noergl Morgrimsfind & Sgt.Maj.Finvjer Hugnirsson
(Co-leader of 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers)

saupreusse
Developer

Post#18 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:27 pm

Grobbok wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:
Melehan wrote:Want to make sure I understand the changes.

Destro should only get destro dops and vice versa, but the existing gear that we already have that is "wrong" won't be fixed or updated in any way, correct?
Correct. Hence the loot buff for a while.
when you changed some items and players lost it coz to this changed, why we can't have replace this items? is it so complicate?
easy was to break down items which ppl already have but fix this changed look impossible
look Devs don't care if someone was farming tons of hours to get item which is now lost, who care that you waster your time
why can't you fix this situation? why only option is again farming? and who guarantee that after some time new items will be again changed.
we rather not waste our time with that when we can also use it to fix more stuff. This was much needed db work, please understand.

Ads
spikespiegel84

Post#19 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:16 pm

I think there may be a mistake:
All the strength items I am looting are actually for all the tanks (empire-dwarves-elves) and the mdps except empire. Basically the witch hunter can't use them. I hope is a mistake :D

Delenot

Post#20 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:27 pm

Did the drop rates get increased everywhere? I'm not yet noticing a 'significant increase'.