Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
saupreusse
Developer

Re: Patch Notes 10/2/2017

Post#61 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:26 pm

Razielhell wrote:
wargrimnir wrote: Saupreusse
- Finally fixed the PQ in caledor... you know, the one in the very south where you wouldn't even expect a PQ and therefore forgot to create an area map for it.
Drake's Rest?
I dont look at their names... I just do them.

Ads
Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#62 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:31 pm

saupreusse wrote:
Razielhell wrote:
wargrimnir wrote: Saupreusse
- Finally fixed the PQ in caledor... you know, the one in the very south where you wouldn't even expect a PQ and therefore forgot to create an area map for it.
Drake's Rest?
I dont look at their names... I just do them.
Thats me...running around and testing PQs 8-)
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Grolar

Post#63 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:39 pm

Its not said enough by many, but THANK YOU. Keep up the amazing work! and don't listen to the negative comments for they are only a small percentage of the population. Thank you team for making this server and game possible for us all to play.

Great job Dev's!
Last edited by Grolar on Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
THUMP - "MEDIOCRE!!" ...Who's laughing now?

Martok

Post#64 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:02 pm

Grolar wrote:Its not said enough by many, but THANK YOU. Keep up the amazing work! and don't listen to the negative comments for they are only a small percentage of the population. Thank you team for making this server and game possible for us all you play.

Great job Dev's!
Agreed.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#65 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:56 pm

Arbich wrote:I think some changes to Accessory pieces are not correct, or I don´t understand them. :D

example:

As I examined for all pieces which are for zealot, shaman, magus, sorc is the mirror for archmage, runepriest, warriorpriest.

Thanks for patch and your hard work!
Charmcloak is for Sorceress, so it's shared to the other casters and healers, except for DoK.

Veil is for Runepriest, so it's shared to the other healers, although they occasionally have Int on their gear which means WP has access to something useless.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

navis

Post#66 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:50 pm

@Wargrimnir, is it intended for Runed Beads of the Eternal to not be used by BW? (BW is caster)..

thx

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#67 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:18 pm

navis wrote:@Wargrimnir, is it intended for Runed Beads of the Eternal to not be used by BW? (BW is caster)..

thx
Runed beads, Runepriest, healer item, healers only. The initial methodology is in the patch notes. What I'm looking into changing is removing WP/DoK from INT items. BW/Sorc/Magus will be on a short list of items available as several things that healers may use are geared specifically towards their stats, despite having INT on them occasionally.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Soulcheg

Post#68 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:11 pm

Can anyone tell me, where is two rings for BW drop? Enervating Ruined Beads and Enervating Ember Ring.
[RU]GreenFire. //Grimward/Albiona/Edwin/many others

Ads
Specialpatrol

Post#69 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:32 pm

I don't know, if it already has been mentioned - but making all the accessories career specific is downright silly.

For instance, I can no longer stack toughness on my BW/WH/WP/AM/RP etc, if I should feel the need to go more defensive. Because all the Precursor and Enervating accessory items with toughness (especially the +20/20 ones) are now only for tanks and certain dps-classes.

Same goes for the Str versions. I can no longer use them on my WP, if I wanna spec dps. Because they're all assigned to dps- and tank-classes. (interestingly enough, it appears that DoKs can use them, so there's even an added imbalance there). WPs do have access to Int versions, so there's of course always that.

Could you pretty please revert this, so you're not limiting gear setups and locking classes into specific archetypes? The ability to spec and gear differently than class archetype dictates has always been one of the great things about this game.

DISCLAIMER: If all types of accessories are available for all classes, and it's simply just because I haven't seen them yet, then I of course apologize for this post. But as far as I have seen, it's not the case.
APONYMOUS l WP l R40 l RR8X
BRAKEDOWN l KOTBS l R40 l RR8X
BOILING l BW l R40 l RR8X
PUFFED l SLY l R40 l RR8X
RHYTHM l AM l R40 l RR8X
EEWULL l DOK l R3X l RR4X

Dresden
Banned

Post#70 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:47 pm

Specialpatrol wrote:I don't know, if it already has been mentioned - but making all the accessories career specific is downright silly.

For instance, I can no longer stack toughness on my BW/WH/WP/AM/RP etc, if I should feel the need to go more defensive. Because all the Precursor and Enervating accessory items with toughness (especially the +20/20 ones) are now only for tanks and certain dps-classes.

Same goes for the Str versions. I can no longer use them on my WP, if I wanna spec dps. Because they're all assigned to dps- and tank-classes. (interestingly enough, it appears that DoKs can use them, so there's even an added imbalance there). WPs do have access to Int versions, so there's of course always that.

Could you pretty please revert this, so you're not limiting gear setups and locking classes into specific archetypes? The ability to spec and gear differently than class archetype dictates has always been one of the great things about this game.

DISCLAIMER: If all types of accessories are available for all classes, and it's simply just because I haven't seen them yet, then I of course apologize for this post. But as far as I have seen, it's not the case.
Diversify, get some green warrant gear or go for some of those unique jewellry's or etc.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q